And why are they fucking screaming?

"Oh, wow! The whole gang is here." She says once we come into sight.

Has her voice always been this high pitch? It's giving me a headache.

I give her a nod before Royce and I walk back into the living room, the rest following. I sit as Royce sits beside me and Mason sits on my other side, blocking her from sitting beside me.

She's never been the best with Kylie and me. Wanted all the boy's attention, even after finding out Koa was gay.

'I can make any guy straight.' She always claimed.

"So, look at y'all! Still being the group you are! You look good!" I'm trying my hardest not to recoil back, far away from her voice. My head already pounding.

"Can you quiet down some? Oaklee is sensitive and I don't need him trying to kill me." Mason says beside me, almost like he's reading my thoughts.

"Sensitive?" She asks before looking at me, trailing her eyes down my body. Her eyes widen at my stomach and I feel Royce put his hand there, like he's trying to hide it from her.

"Oh, wow! You and Royce finally got together? I always thought you and him would make a good couple. I could almost see the chemistry. It was like-"

"We aren't together. She's married to someone else." Royce says, cutting her off. I feel like if he wouldn't have cut her off she would have gone on and on about how Royce and I had 'chemistry'.

I subtly show my ring off by place my hand on my knee. I watch as her eyes follow my movement and they widen.

"Damn, girl! Does he have a brother?" She screams.

I smile slightly, taking a deep breathe as I hear a car pull into their driveway.

Thank God.

"Who's here?" She asks.

Kylie throws her an annoyed glare. Mason and Royce move to the end of the couch, knowing Leo doesn't like other people touching me. Bianca tilts her head, watching how everyone move and acts around me. Jealousy fills her eyes.

"Baby?" I hear My Leo call out once he walks in.

"I'm in here." I speak for the first time since she has got here. It's almost like someone pushed her back because instead of her head only jerking back, her whole body did as well.

Leo's heavy footsteps can be heard as he walks from the front door to the living room. He walks in with a glare as he scans the room, his eyes landing on the girl he doesn't know, her posture changing with a quickness. His glare softens when he sees me and immediately starts walking towards me.

That's right. Come to mama.

He sits beside me, leaving no space, wrapping his arms around my waist as he leans back, slouching as he pulls me with him. He sighs in content when relax against him, kissing my temple then my cheek, briefly kissing my lips. His hands instantly finding my bump as he rubs it.

"No! It's going to be a boy." Kylie's says, smacking Mason.

  "It's gonna be a girl. Watch and when it happens, I want an apology." He says, rubbing his sore spot.

I finally tone back into what they are arguing about. I look back at them as they somehow formed some circle on the ground, arguing about the gender of my baby. I think Koa and Royce somehow ended up doing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'.

Well, all of them except Bianca, she still looking at Leo. Giving him what I'm guessing is supposed to be 'fuck me' eyes. She just looks constipated.

"So, Oaklee, are you going to introduce me to this handsome man?" She says, trying to sound sexy but her high pitched voice just got higher.

I couldn't hold back my cringe this time and Leo saw that, already giving her his famous glare as one of his hand went to my head, rubbing my head.

"This is Leonadas, my husband." His grip tightens on me a little, I know he doesn't like it when I say his full name.

"Oh! Leo, it's so nice to meet you!"

Oh, she fucked up.

Almost immediately the atmosphere changed. Koa and Kylie look between Leo and Bianca as Mason glared at her and Royce moved to stand on his feet, like he's waiting on orders.

"Leonadas. Don't fucking call me that." Leo spits out. He looks down at me giving me a look that asks 'you ready to leave?' I nod my head before we stand.

"Wait! Whoa, he's tall. Before you leave I was going to ask you if I could stay at your place. I need to get an apartment in the city and yours is the closest. Can I?" Bianca says, while I say my goodbyes.

I look at Leo. He gives nothing away, letting me decide.

Great, thanks for that.

"Sure." I say.

Our home is big, the chances of actually running into her are slim to none. She better just leave me alone.

"Yay! Thank you! Thank you! It'll be just like old times. Sleepovers!" She screams, clapping.

I tighten my grip on Leo's hand.

"Get your shit." I mumble. Leaning on Leo while we walk to the car.

He ditched my sport car for an SUV. Something about how it's safer and kid friendly and if we crash or something happens, that car will take the damage and not me. I wasn't really listening.

So, here we are. A black, bullet proof, extremely dark tinted window, SUV. Once I'm able to drive again, I will be finding some way to put a car seat in my all-white Hellcat Charger.

"Hey Gio." I greet one of our personal security. Giovanni stays with me when Leo isn't with me or when we go out. I've gotten attached to him. I always thought it was better to not get attached to people. No attachment mean no tie downs.

"Hey Oaklee." He smiles at me before getting into his car that stays behind us.

Leo opens the trunk before opening the passenger door for me. I sit side ways as he blocks me with large body, his hands rubbing my thighs.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"My head hurts." I whine, placing my head on his chest.

"I don't have any Advil on me but we have some at home. I'm sorry, baby." He whispers, bending, putting my head in his neck, his hand going to my lower back to press me closer to him.

"We're gonna have to start carrying it around." I joke, kissing his neck.

  The back door opens before it slams, making me flinch. I roll my eyes.

  "Thanks for the help." Bianca mumbled, glaring at us.

  Leo takes a deep breathe, kissing my neck before my lips then moves to the driver side. This is going to be fun.