AHHH MY EYES!!!

This is longggggggg, above 2200 words.
Disclaimer, this would not be medically correct. 

Today was a very exciting day for Peter and his science class. Today was lab day. They have 2 hours to do 3 experiments, in groups of 3. Peter got lucky and is in a group with Ned and MJ, how, he didn't know himself since the teacher made the groups. 

They entered the lab, already wearing a lab coat and safety glasses, and went to their assigned tables. All the chemicals en equipment they have to use were already on the tables for them, so they only have to follow the steps and not have to get up and leave their table. 

Ned and Peter were doing the actual experimentations and MJ was doing all the documentations and the assignments. And they were working fast. After 1,5 hours they were done with all 3 experimentations, they only had some assignments left. 

Since all their chemicals were cleaned off their table, they were allowed to take off their safety glasses.

"Imma do the last assignment on the first one," MJ announced. 

"What, that's one left, so unfair!" Ned complained. 

"Ned, I already made 5 of the 10 assignments. So I'm going to do 1 and both you and Peter 2. Fair?"

"Sounds fair to me," Peter said.

"Yeah okay." Ned wasn't happy but couldn't argue with her. 

Peter was very concentrated, working on his last 2 assignments when his spidey-sense started to tingle. 

"Yo Parker!" Peter turned around to be met with an unknown liquid thrown in his face. His eyes immediately started to burn. He fell off his chair, clawing at his eyes to make the pain stop. His screaming in pain alerted the teacher. 

"What is happeni- OMG Peter!" The teacher rushed to Peter, who was sitting on the floor. "What happened?"

"Flash threw something in his eyes, I don't know what but as you can tell, it hurts him," MJ explained. 

"Peter? Can you hear me?" The teacher tried. Peter only groaned in pain as a response. "You need to get up, we need to get you to the front desk where we can wash your eyes out." (Idk how I needed to write that down, hope u understand it :))

With the help of Ned and the teacher, Peter got up and walked to the front desk where they tried to clean his eyes. 

"An ambulance is on its way and your aunt is at the hospital already. There the doctors will help you more."

Peter nodded, his eyes BURNED. And it hurt a lot! He would rather be shot in the stomach than experience this pain. 

"Ned or MJ, one of you can ride along." The teacher continued. 

"You should Ned," MJ said before Ned could even open his mouth. "I need to deal with Flash over there." Ned nodded and walked with Peter to the front of the school where the ambulance had arrived. 

"EUGENE THOMPSON WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THROW IN PETERS EYES?!" MJ screamed as he walked to him, which made Flash back up in fear. 

"I-I-I thought it wa-was water." He stuttered. 

"BULLSHIT!" 

"NO. I mean it!"

Flashback to a few seconds before the accident

"Yo Steve, is this water?" Flash asked Steve, pointing towards a beaker with a clear liquid in it.

"Yes Flash, the water which is always bottled up is now suddenly in a beaker..." Steve responded sarcastically. But Flash didn't understand his sarcasm, as he grabbed the beaker and walked away.