ch-6. Hidding truth

Start from the beginning

That we shared the purest kind of love?

Porsche's pov~

I can see.

Now I can see the fear on his face.

I can see the way he didn't want me to know that.

" i know." I said.

He sighed and closed his eyes as if this is the only thing he never wanted me to know.

But why Kinn?

Why do you have to hide something so crucial?

Were you afraid I will judge you?

Do you think of me so low?

And one second... does that mean really because of kinn vegas is like this? Was kinn really able to break vegas at that depth?

" Kinn...what the fuck did you do?"
Kinn looked at me again and opened his mouth multiple times before closing it.

"Kinn! what the fuck did you do with Vegas?! Why did you hurt him?! How did you hurt him?!" I asked frustrated.

Kinn looked at me in panic then suddenly stands up and turned his back to me.

"Kinn-" I also stand up.

" Porsche its late. You should go to bed." Kinn said walking to his closet. The finality in his voice tells me that if we continue i know where it will lead us both.

I sighed and walked toward his bed and lay down there. I wish for once kinn or Vegas will make things easier for me.

Kinn came back and looked at me questionably as if asking why am i on his bed even after an almost argument. Because whenever i get mad at little things i just stormed off from his place. But today i felt like not leaving.

"What?" I asked him.

"..." kinn sighed and then came to his side of bed, turning off the lights and lay with his back to me. And that...

Ouch. It hurts.

I kicked his legs angrily then also turn my back to him and closed my eyes.

As i was just about to drift off in my dreamland. I heard him moved and felt an arm on my waist. I smiled a little But continue pretending to sleep because i still may just turn around right now and slap the shit out of him for never answering questions. But that makes me not having these comforting arms wrapped around me. So...about beating him. I'll see some other day.

But suddenly...

" Porsche... i am sorry. But there are things its better you should not know. Some questions left unanswered is the best thing for you. I'll make it up to you for how i behaved today when you'll wake up. Sweet dreams." Kinn said. More like to himself . While thinking that i am asleep.

Kinn... from whatever truth you're hiding, i am sorry, but i do get to know. I cant live a life when i know you and another persons, who's so close to us, life is being destructive.

I can see kinn. The way the two of you react to each other.

I can feel something in the air kinn when you both are face to face or even when you are just talking about each other.

The pain is there kinn.

The pain that is swallowing both him and you.

And after knowing what you both were.

The relationship you both shared.

It becomes more of important to solve whatever is going on.

Ill go in any depth just for you two to be happy.