𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

ابدأ من البداية

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Entering their usual compartment, the five friends were unsurprised to see Ariana Sagewood already dressed up in her school robes, with a red and gold prefect badge glinting on her chest.

"This doesn't mean you're gonna stop pranking with us does it?" Lee asked as he plopped down opposite her.

"Obviously not." Ariana replied. "I'm too sneaky for anyone to catch me. Besides, I can just blame it on you three." She smirked, looking at the three boys.

"Feel free to do so, as long as it's an epic prank." Fred said the first part, George continued the last.

Angelina rolled her eyes. "Some would think after a full four years of knowing each other we'd be used to it." She muttered.

Ariana giggled slightly, and then pulled out a scroll of parchment from her robe pocket.

"Please don't tell us you're going to study!" Fred groaned.

Ariana raised an eyebrow. "No, as a matter of fact, these were a list of pranks that I planned but clearly you're not interested." She said, slowly stuffing the scroll back in her pocket.

"Wait! No! Stop! Show!" George shouted while Fred leaned across to grab Ariana's robes, tackling her.

"Hey!" Ariana yelled as she and Fred became a tangled heap on the floor.

Fred triumphantly raised the scroll over his head, but his moment was short-lived as Ariana grabbed it once again.

A minute or so of battling Fred on the floor of the compartment passed until Ariana finally managed to stand up, scroll crumpled up in her hand, and bolted out of the compartment laughing giddily at Fred over her shoulder. 

Her attempt to escape, however, was futile. 

She collided with none other than Cedric Diggory, who was crossing their compartment to get to the Prefect's Compartment.

"Whoah!" He wrapped his arms around Ariana's waist to steady her and prevent her from falling as she smacked face first into his chest.

"Ow! What're you made of, stone?" Ariana mumbled, lightly touching her now wounded lip. It had swelled up and was slightly bleeding.

She didn't realize just how close the two were. Cedric's arms were still around Ariana's waist, and her head was bent at such an angle while she touched her lips that it was right under Cedric's chin. Her face was a few centimeters away from his chest.

"Lovely to see you too, Sagewood. You had a nice summer, I presume?" Cedric chuckled.

Ariana's head snapped up so fast that it slammed against Cedric's chin.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, jumping backwards as the two sprang apart.

"Cedric!" She awkwardly laughed, rubbing her head.

"How lovely to see you..." She trailed off, glaring at Fred and George, who were standing at her previous compartment door along with Angelina and Alicia. Lee was standing up on his seat to see over their heads.

They were stuffing Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans in their mouths as if it was popcorn and they were watching a movie. Not that most of them would know what a movie was.

"So...you...er...have a nice summer?" He asked, noticing the audience.

"Erm - yes, you?" Ariana asked, still staring daggers at the twins and everyone else in her compartment, who were either smirking, silently laughing, or still stuffing beans in their mouths. *Cough* twins *Cough*