A child left behind

A/n: I have exams so, enjoy this small chapter in the meantime.

Before Liu Qingge could start saying anything, Xiu Ya started trembling violently. There were only two instances when a sword spirit gets so agitated either the sword spirit was about to gain consciousness or it's master was in grave danger.

Xiu Ya was still quite a new sword spirit so, it shouldn't be possible for it to gain consciousness. If a sword spirit was ever forced to break it's own cultivational slumber, the consequences could be quite dire.

"Liu Shidi! Try to calm it down!" Said Shang Qinghua as he stared anxiously at the now violently shaking sword.

"How do I do that? It is Shen shixiong's sword!" Liu Qingge dumbly replied as he tried to keep the sword in its sheath.

"He left the sword in your care! Of course there must be a reason!" Shang Qinghua replied. Now staring at Liu Qingge as though he was looking at a big dumb dog.

"Liu Shidi, hand over the sword to me. I think I might be able to calm it down." Said Yue Qing Yuan as he tried to diffuse the situation.

"No! You will only make it worse." Yue Qing Yuan's hands stilled, this was the first time Liu Qingge had disrespected him.

All the peak lords stared at Liu Qingge as though he had grown another head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Yue shixiong but Shen shixiong does not trust you. So, I don't think his sword would. And in it's confused state, it might try to kill you." Liu Qingge said as he tried his best to sound apologetic although his face seemed as though he would tear Yue Qing Yuan limb to limb if given the chance.

"Both of you are idiots and I'm sick of your lack of sense of urgency. A fellow martial sibling is missing, probably in grave danger out there AND ALL YOU GUYS CAN THINK OF IS TO ARGUE RELENTLESSLY, then you have the audacity to wonder why Shen shixiong hates you guys' company so much." This would pro the longest sentence Shang Qinghua had ever said without stuttering.

"You- you can speak properly?" Asked one of the peak lords but Liu Qingge didn't have the time to discern who it was as while he was bickering with Yue Qing Yuan, he had subconsciously loosened his hold on Xiu Ya and now, the sword was hanging in the air shining brightly.

"This sword spirit is about to awaken, EVERYONE! get ready for a fight!" Commanded Qi Qing Qi. This woman would probably be a good right hand subordinate to Shen Qing Qiu if she could actually investigate the allegations against him rather than assuming stuff.

After a few minutes of tense silence, the bright light surrounding Xiu Ya started condensing at one point.

The peak lords had to avert their eyes as the light was becoming too bright to be seen by the naked eye.

"Papa? Mama?" A child's voice was heard and Liu Qingge felt something soft grab his hand.

A/n: What? You thought I wasn't gonna give them a child? Hah! Jokes on you!

Jkjk, you guys are the best, your comments always cheer me up.

Also, the rewrite will take time but I like attention. So, you get a new chapter.

If you guys wanna read some other stuff, we have a Liu jiu discord where me and a few others make a Frankenstein type story. You can join too! 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/zzyrHXUQxY