y/n's a simp🤥 - 8

Start from the beginning

"bitch your standing right next to me," i told the pee haired boy.

"not the point. the point is that i see you staring at y/n. just thought I'd remind you that i called dibs."

"and just thought I'd remind you that people don't call dibs on other people."

he let out a dramatic sigh and said, "look. just please let me have this one ok?"

'damn he sounds i-lost-my-puppy sad'

"...yeah sure whatever. not like I'm interested in anyone rn anyways."

"really? not even Lillie?" he asked, surprised.

"what makes you think I've ever had a crush on Lillie?"

"just the fact that you guys are always around each other. well aside from when she's gotta do manager duties."

"yeah no. Lillie's like an annoying little sister to me. trust."

he looked at me skeptically but finally shrugged and said, "if you say so."

'bleh. if he thinks i have a crush on her then who else does ??'

***

(y/n's pov)

***

while the boys were doing their practice stuff, all the managers decided to get to know each other.

'thank Asahi they're all girls-'

"so i guess I'll start. my name is kiyoko shimizu. I'm a third year and one of the managers for karasuno."

'shes so brave🙇‍♀️'

once she was done introducing herself, she turned to look at me and made an indication to go.

'bRO HUH ??? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WENT OVER WHAT TO SAY 30 TIMES????'

nevertheless, i persevered and introduced myself.

"um hi. I'm y/n l/n. I'm a second year and also one of the managers for karasuno."

"oh hey you're that one bokuto keeps blabbing about!" some random girl said.

"wha- is it at least good things-"

"oh yeah he goes on and on about how you two are wives or something," the girl next to her said.

"damn feeling kinda special right now," i replied.

"well hey since we interrupted the flow, we'll just introduce ourselves now," the first girl said.

turns out their names were yukie and kaori.

(a/n: if i see ANYONE talking trash i WILL dispose of your corpse. we stan yukie and kaori🤝)

.
.
.

10 minutes later, and everyone had introduced themselves.

'man that wasn't so bad,,'

'am definitely vibing w/yukie'

'and that Lillie girls pretty asf'