Part 15 : The War

Start from the beginning

As Arjun went to Kunti's royal room, he saw Subhadra already sitting there...

He was shocked and astounded... Subhadra looked extremely beautiful... Just like a new bride... But to his bad luck his mother was present too... He couldn't even talk to her... He felt very happy seeing her but as she was looking too beautiful he wanted to stay close to her and talk something naughty, but with his mother present, he couldn't do anything...

Kunti :Arjun, when were you planning to say this to me?

Arjun : Say you what Mata?

Kunti : About my daughter in law... I heard that you love someone... When were you planning to say me all of these?

Arjun : There's nothing like that Mata... Also I'm younger... My elders have the right to marry first and then the others... I don't think there's any reason to say all these when there's time for me to marry...

Kunti : There is nothing like that Putra... You can marry before your elder brothers too or after them but if you love someone or have someone in your mind, you can tell about her to me...

Arjun : Mata...

Kunti (laughing inside) : Oh... I understand Putra... You love the princess of Kashi right? Who came to meet you before?

Arjun : What? No mata I don't know anyone like that... I love Subhadra and no one else...

Kunti (laughing off) : And when were you planning to tell me?

Arjun : Mata you knew about this?

Kunti : Why won't I? Yesterday Subhadra came to me and said that you both love each other and want to marry... I was very happy... But Putra you could have told me...

Arjun : Mata I was about to tell you... But Subhadra...

Subhadra : Yes prince... I told you right I'll wait for you with a surprise.... This is your surprise... From now on I'll be yours forever...

Arjun : This is the best gift ever Subhadra...
But Mata needs rest now... Let's go...

Kunti : Ok putra... You both leave... But come to meet me in the evening with your brothers... We need to discuss something...

Arjun : As you wish Mata...

After they were out, Arjun held her waist and pulled her towards himself... He hugged her and said that it was the best surprise ever...

Arjun : I was really happy when I heard that you told everything to Mata... And confessed that you want to marry me and spend a lifetime with me... But Subhadra you didn't need to plan any surprise to make me happy... Your smiling and welcoming face itself can make me happy... Why did you trouble yourself dear? Your happiness is my everything Subhadra... I love you...

Subhadra : You yourself said that my happiness is everything for you but my happiness lies in you Arjun... Spending time with you makes me happy.. That's what I did... I told Bua what makes me happy... I love you Arjun and I can't stay away from you anymore...

Arjun : Sometimes I think what I did to get you and Madhav in my life... You both are a gem... I can't tell how much happy I'm... By the way (getting naughty), how about spending time with you in my room princess... Anyways you made me wait...