Part 15 : The War

Start from the beginning

Maharaj Drupad

Maharaj Drupad

A strong and kind king... Was a great friend of Drona during his childhood days... Had promised to provide him half of his kingdom when he gets the throne... But when he finally got the throne, his mind got filled with the desire of gold and attitude of being a great warrior... This made him forget his promise... When in his dire need Drona came to ask some help from him demanding him as his friend, he ignored his pleas as he felt it was out of his standard... But Drona who got insulted vowed to take revenge...

After getting thus insulted, and crowning the poor Brahman's son as a king of half of his kingdom, he got very angry and promised to get a son who would be the reason of Drona's death...

After this, the Pandavas returned to Hastinapur with their captivated brothers...

As Arjun was returning, he remembered Subhadra...

He thought of sending a message to her describing everything as they would be unable to return to their kingdom the same day

Subhadra who was waiting for the letter, got very happy and shy seeing the letter...

She was happy thinking her prince Arjun prioritised her...

She went inside to execute her plan... She wanted to surprise him... And she wanted it to be very special...

Finally after she did everything, she was very happy... Already night arrived and she spent it thinking about Arjun - the one who stole her heart in a simple glance...

By dawn, the princes arrived... Dhritarashtra knew about Pandavas' win and though he wanted his son to get the crown, he couldn't make himself partial...

As they entered, Dhritarashtra, Gandhari and Kunti welcomed them all...

Kunti asked Arjun to follow her as she wanted to discuss something with him...