Kaizo : (notices Lunar's discomfort) You still haven't get used to being around us have you....

Lunar nods to this and then Yaya asks...

Yaya : Hello Lunar!

Lunar : Hi Ya-ya....

Ying and Gopal : You still have a long way to go Lunar.....(said with duh face)

Lunar : (ignores their remark and goes near Boboiboy and whispers something)

Boboiboy : (listens what lunar is saying and) You don't have to ask me permission for that Lunar you can as long as you stay here....(said with a calm smile)

Lunar : (gives a small smile to this)

Ar,Ya,Yi,G,Me,Fa : Hey tell us what are you talking as well...

Boboiboy : (turns towards their direction) Lunar is just asking me if he can hide himself with his powers that's it....

Kaizo : (to Gempa and Ice) You both seems to know they are talking about right!?

Gempa and Ice : Ofcourse we do....he is our brother you know....(cold voice)

Kaizo : Okay okay don't have to get so worked up with that....(sweatdrop)

Gempa and Ice : We are not getting worked up.....(with a calm yet scary face)

Boboiboy : Gempa, Ice stop it....you both are scaring them....and Captain isn't it obvious that they know everything about their own brother doesn't it....(asks with obvious face)

Kaizo : Yeah Yeah....brothers know everything about each other.....hehe(chuckles awkwardly)

Kaizo and Fang : [ That goes very well for you but not for us]

Boboiboy : You both said something.....

Kaizo and Fang : (about to say something but)

Boboiboy : Well never mind I will know after I merge back what you both are thinking....right Lunar...

Lunar : (nods)

Kaizo and Fang hit their faces mentally for thinking that....

Boboiboy : And Lunar wait for a while until we gave them the suprise okay....(asks with hope)

Lunar : (sighs) Okay....

Boboiboy : (smiles very happily)

Aria : (remembers something) Hey R! Now tell us that why did you told us to evacuate the whole cafeteria.....

K,F,G,Ya,Yi,Me : We totally forgot about that ...

Boboiboy : Hehehe....before I tell you why don't you think some of us are missing.....(asks with excitement)

Aria and the others looks around

Yaya : (notices) Wait where are Halilintar and Solar...(said pointing out)

Ying : Yeah you told that they were awake all the time right...

Aria : Then where are they...(looks around for them....

Kaizo and Fang : ( got an hunch) Wait you gave them a punishment haven't you....

Boboiboy : Yes...But that doesn't count as punishment...it's a deal okay....

Everyone except Boboiboy and The elementals : A deal!? What deal!?

Boboiboy : Hehehe....(chuckles) what do you say Gempa....shall we call them out now....(smiling childishly)

Gempa : Sure Why not...(with same smile)

Boboiboy : Ice you have the honour....

Ice : (nods and goes into the still open dark portal)

Gopal and Mechabot : Dey Boboiboy! Tell us what's going on on will'ya.....

Boboiboy : Have patience Gopal.... Mechabot....(looks towards the portal)
there they are.....presenting today's waitresses of the cafeteria.....(announces)

Ice comes out of the portal and the others seeing the portal very curiously and then Halilintar and Solar came out of the portal in their dresses

Boboiboy : Halilintar and Solar!!! (exclaims)

Halilintar : (turned his face in the opposite direction)

Solar : Hey guys....(greets awkwardly)

Everyone fell silent until....

Fang and Gopal : Hahahahahahahaha.........(laughs their hearts out)

The girls are giggling seeing the two poor elements.... while kaizo just face palms for this....

Kaizo : So this is your plan huh!?

Boboiboy : (scratching his back neck)
You can say that....hehehe....

Gopal : Hahahahahahahahaha.....You are looking so funny like this Halilintar.... Hahahahahahahahaha....

Halilintar : (tick mark appears on his head)💢💢💢💢 I'm looking funny to you huh...(sparks are erupting in his hands) you will pay for laughing at- (got cut off)

Boboiboy : Shut your powers Halilintar remember what you said to me.....(with a threatening face and voice)

Halilintar : (steps back and shuts his powers) Hmph....(turns his face away) Alright Alright...You don't have to say that like that...it's not like I'm scared of you or anything like that....(said trying not to lose his composure)

Seeing this everyone shares a laugh and Halilintar blushes because of this....

Boboiboy : (in between of his laughing) Hahahaha....yeah right Hali....you are not scared of anyone except of Gempa....am I wrong...hahaha.....

Halilintar : Hey! Come on! Don't embarss me like this!!

Boboiboy : Okay okay...I'm sorry...(wipes a tear from eye due to over laughing)

While they were laughing some other people came out of the dark portal created by Lunar and trying to find a hiding spot for themselves.....while they were searching a certain someone noticed them and....

So

Another chapter updated

You guys it's Been a while since updated

So....I'm gonna try to update another chapter today or tomorrow....

And who do you guys those unknown people are!?

And who noticed them...

Stay tuned to know who are they

Have a good day/nytzz

Your Author Anu

Signing off!!