Akira Thinking: How naive people are. Sure Futaro is quiet, reserved, and even rude at times, but those are some of his best qualities. He's reliable, someone I, actually trust. Sorry Futaro, I say all that, but I can't even stand up for you. Some friend I am.

After a while, the bell rings right as Futaro walks back in. They all sit down as the teacher enters the class.

Sensei: Ok everyone, take your seats. As you should already know, you are all third year students from today. Now that you are all seniors, please act appropriately to set an example for your underclassmen.

Akira was next to the windows up near the front of the class. He was looking out of it as he hears the sound of someone getting up.

Sensei: Ehh, what is it?

???: I WOULD LIKE TO VOLENTEER TO BE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE!!!

Akira Thinking: Who's this idiot? *turns* Why am I not surprised.

Yotsuba made her way up the classroom.

Sensei: Well, if we have no objections.

Yotsuba: If anyone is having any trouble please ask me!!

Sensei: Might as well figure out a male rep as we're on the topic. Anyone volunteers? Anyone? Nominations are also allowed, anyone?

Akira rolled his eyes. Only things he thought was, "too much work."

Yotsuba: Well, I know the perfect candidate!

Sensei: Hmm? Who?

Yotsuba: It's Uesugi Futaro!

Akira: PFFF!!!

Akira held his mouth shut, keeping in his laughter. Futaro got up, and gave him a side eye, telling Akira to shut up. Futaro muttered.

Futaro: Yotsuba, what have you done?

***

Akira makes his way to the bathroom and stands at a urinal. He looks straight as he unbuckles his belt and button. He hears the door to the bathroom open, and footsteps go two urinals down from him.

Futaro: Shit, Yotsuba threw me into some bad water.

Akira: I know. Heh, it was funny though.

Futaro: Shut up.

It got quiet as it normally would. Both men doing their business. The door to the bathroom opens a third time, and footsteps walk right next to Akira.

Staaaarrrrrreeeeeee

Akira Thinking: This feels, uncomfortable.

He looks to his left, to see two empty urinals. He slowly looked back ahead of him to the wall. Afraid to look, he turned right. When he did, a pair of eyes stared back.

Akira Thinking: CREEEPPPPYYYY!!!!!

Akira's stream went so hard, it deserved a gifted sub.

For those who are not educated in men's bathroom etiquette, Rule 1: keep your eyes and minds, straight. Rule 2: keep an empty urinal between each other, unless all other options are filled.

Both rules stated above were broken.

Akira Thinking: PEE FASTER DAMN IT!!!

The boy looked away from Akira and to Futaro.

???: So, it seems the Nakano sisters trust you a great deal, Uesugi. And from what I hear, *turns to Akira* you as well Hara.

Rule 3: do not talk unless acquainted or comrades.