35- Loreonzo Devlin- Mr. Blonde

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow
Love y'all!

When we got off the plane, we didn't say a word to each other, even when we got to the hotel.

Did I do something to upset her?

Technically I did tell her that she was in trouble. This was part of it. I wasn't going to touch her until we got to the hotel.

As we made it into the elevator, she got a call.

"Hey Emery! What's up?" I heard her say and then a pause. "No. This bitch is too much of a wimp. He won't even touch me cause he's scared that he can't control himself." I heard her murmur, making me ball my fist in anger. She's gonna regret it when we finally get into the suite.

There was a pause, probably listening to her speak. She was speaking about me like I wasn't here right next to her. And unpleasant things nonetheless. Her ass is in deep trouble.

"Yea, probably. I mean if he won't then I'm sure that I can find someone else to." She said, rolling her eyes. I would have missed it if I wasn't staring at her, analyzing her every word like a hawk.

"They'd probably do it better too." I she replied, doing what exactly?

The elevator dinged, signaling that we had arrived to our suite.

"Yea. Yea. I know. Of course I'll keep you up to date." She said, giggling a I walked out.

I didn't hear her coming behind me. Was she being serious? I turned around and sent her a glare when I saw that she hadn't moved.

"Hold on Emery." She said, moving the phone away from my ear, then looking towards me.

"I'm going downstairs to the bar that I saw walking in. I'll get a few drinks and come back. You can go ahead." She said.

You know what? It's her choice. If she wants to go to the bar and get felt up by some random stranger, then so be it.

I nodded and then just turned back around to head into our suite. I was furious and I felt as if I would do something I'd regret if I followed her down to the bar.

Our luggage was already brought up here and unpacked except for one bag. One bag that they were told specifically by me to leave untouched.

I took that bag and just threw it in the closet, not knowing if I'd want to use any of it anymore. The more I thought about it the angrier I got.

I made my way to the balcony and sighed, trying to cool off and enjoy the scenery, knowing it'd be much better with her beside me.

She told me that she wouldn't be gone long and when she didn't return even after a few hours, I decided to make my way down to see what the issue was.

I waited patiently in the elevator with my arms crossed in front of my body, tapping my finger on my arm as I thought about all the possibilities. My mind going in all the wrong direction making my skin crawl again.

When I got into the bar downstairs, I scanned the dance floor to see if she was dancing with someone and made my way to the bar when I didn't see her.

I pushed my way through the place, taking long strides directly towards the bar. When I was almost there I saw something that made me burst.

Adeline was sittings the bar with mr.blonde dude, drinking as his hand was sliding sneakily up her skirt. And if I was correct, she didn't have any undergarments on. She hadn't had any time to put them on after the plane ride.

Fuck.

I watched for a few seconds as I saw that she was completely drunk. She shook her head for a second and then wobbled in her seat, trying to focus her eyes again. When she did, her eyes widened as she pushed the man away.

Instead of the man getting up and leaving, he pulled her closer to him, smashing his crusty lips against hers as she struggled, not reciprocating the kiss.

As he realized this, he pushed her to the ground, saying something to her that I couldn't hear.

As soon as I saw this, I made my way towards him, my fist directly making contact with his face, knocking him to the ground as I scooped the drunk Adeline into my arms, taking her directly into the elevator and into our suite, setting her on the couch and I threw a blanket over as she passed out.

I made my way to the bathroom and got a bucket, filling it up and throwing in a few rags. As well as getting a change of cleans some makeup wipes.

I took the bucket and set it next to the couch on the floor, then placing everything else onto the coffee table. Ringing out the rag, wiped her body off, taking the thin layer of sweat off her body.

I placed the rags back into the bucket and wiped her makeup off, changing her into more comfortable clothes, then picking her back up and taking her to the bedroom, tucking her in nicely as I made my way back to the couch and called the bar service for the video footage.

There's no way I'm going to easily let that douchebag off the hook.

When I got all the things I needed, I called up my lawyer and sent him the information, then got in bed next to Adeline and went to sleep.

The next morning...

I felt Adeline stir as she was clinging onto my body, using my chest as a pillow. Thinking about that fact that someone else had their dirty hands on my girl.

"Are you awake?" I asked, rubbing her back in a circular pattern, fully aware that she has a terrible hangover.

She groaned in reply.

"How about this, ummm going to go get breakfast and you can sleep a little longer, I'll come and get you when I'm back." I proposed.

Foreshadowing.... ;)
Continue.......

She nodded but stayed where she was.

"You've got to move so that I can get up baby." I said smiling.

She turned to the side and curled up in the blanket.

I got out of bed and kiss her forehead "I'll be right back." ,then got dress and went out to get breakfast.

——————————
Published- 6/5/2022
Word count- 1089
♥️