09. their curse

[THEIR CURSE]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[THEIR CURSE]

THE FEW DAYS ASSUMPTION OF TIME SHE HAD LEFT WAS DEAD WRONG, IT HAD ALMOST SPED UP. tenko becoming worse and worse and everyone knew that, besides sukuna.

underneath any type of other circumstances, they would never let him out freely. or even tell him of something like this, but this was different and everyone could agree.

everyone for the most part, at least.

and that's why gojo satoru stood in front of the vessel of sukuna, itadori yuji. leaning down slightly but he didn't have his usual expression, even the news of tenko had gotten his mood down.

"you want sukuna... to come out..." yuji repeated slowly, staring at his teacher with a strange look.

he nodded, "mhm!" standing back up straight and stretching his arms. "now c'mon, let's get going."

"where are we even going?"

gojo stopped suddenly, causing yuji to also stop. "we're off to see tenko, it's time."

and almost in an instant sukuna took over yuji's body and followed after the sorcerer, even if that was the last thing he'd do.

the sight of her laying motionless on her bed was enough to make sukuna finally express his true emotion.

the sight of her dark hair tangled and sprawled around her. her, once bright blue, eyes now dulled and nearly lifeless. even her skin was bad.

tenko, sensing his presence, put all her energy into turning her head to face him. a smile evident on her face once she saw him, if it weren't for the current circumstances, maybe he would've smiled back.

"sukuna..." voice raspy and quiet. time coming to an end. "-you made it." letting out a harsh cough.

"i did.. i said i would make it every time." sukuna walked closer, grabbing her hand and looking back into her eyes.

she nodded, "and we'll find each other again. even if you refuse, i'll still come back." and he knew that.

"let go."

nodding again, she did as she was told. letting go, and once again, succumbing to her curse.

but in the end, it was their curse. no amount of love the two held for each other, or the presence of the other was enough. until the end of time sukuna would be the one to chase after tenko, while she would be the one who got away.

 until the end of time sukuna would be the one to chase after tenko, while she would be the one who got away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

unedited,, not proofread

hey! tbh if the ending seems rushed its because it is...💀 i've had this story up since early june and its almost october and i just want this story over, even if it means having a rushed ending and just purely shit writing(imo). im sorry if you like this story and this chapter was just like a disappointment, but enough about that! thanks for reading Nd i love u all<3

also srry if hes ooc, i just wanted this done with and can't be bothered!!!!

CAELES  |  ryomen sukuna. ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें