06. in the way

[IN THE WAY]

[IN THE WAY]

WHEN TENKO WOKE UP SHE WAS INSIDE THE ROOM THAT THEY HAD GIVEN HER FOR THE TIME BEING. her blanket wasn't covering her though, but at least it wasn't cold.

she was quick to get off her bed and go out into the hallway, which was conveniently the same time two other doors next to hers opened.

shutting her door and leaning past megumi's still opened door she saw both gojo and the, still unnamed, boy standing there looking back at her and megumi.

"there were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?" megumi rubbed the back of his neck, annoyed by gojo's decision making again.

"but isn't livelier better? i thought it'd be good for-" gojo walked up to them, explaining.

"-classes and missions are enough." megumi cut gojo off.

tenko was quiet and watched the salmon haired boy walk closer and looked inside megumi's room. "sukuna... isn't he here?"

the three turned their heads towards the girl; gojo was the first to say something before the vessel had a chance. "mhm, correct. but yuji here is able to control him!"

a slit under the right eye and a mouth was quick to appear on yuji's face, the eye looking directly at her. "tenko, i've been waiting for you."

her eyes seemed to light up instantly, taking interest in what he was able to do. "sukuna!" she quickly ran up and hugged yuji- but it was meant for sukuna rather. "i've missed you so much, please come out! please please!"

gojo chuckled at the sight, "it wouldn't be that easy, tenko."

sukuna's eye glared at gojo, "it's not easy yet."

though it seemed that tenko had managed to touch within his soul, intentionally... meaning that she would be sent to his domain.

it was her complete intention to be sent there and sukuna knew that too, gladly leaving them alone to welcome her inside.

tenko, now inside sukuna's domain, looked around her surroundings. noticing how she stood in water; which covered the entire ground and a pile of bones in the middle. and the sides surrounded by more bones(that looked like a rib cage).

she began to walk forward in order to search for the man himself, impatient as ever. knowing that he would be somewhere inside of here, after all where else could he go?

"...sukuna?" she called out, "you know, you aren't funny by hiding. i risked my life potentially just to come here and see you, and if you're gonna do this well then fuck yo-"

a tight grip made itself present on her throat, stopping her from both moving and talking. heavy breathing felt on her shoulder as it was all silent.

"and what were you going to say, love?" the name that he used made her breath hitch; it wasn't usual for him to call her that.

"maybe i can tell you if you let me go?"

he didn't let her go as she suggested, still keeping a hand around her throat but turning her to face him. staring at her intently, searching for something almost.

"no, i think i'll just keep you in my hold. that sound better, don't you agree?" the salmon haired male smirked, slightly putting pressure for a moment to get a reaction out of her but it failed.

tenko knew what sukuna wanted so she simply denied him the satisfaction of getting what it was.

she simply shrugged. "have it your way, but you know that i can't stay in here forever right. i came here on purpose and without permission, and what if they're planning my execution right now?"

sukuna scoffed, letting go of her neck and walking towards the pile of bones. "whatever."

"is that all you're going to say to me?" tenko crossing her arms, and watching him walk further and further away.

"tenko, as good as you look right now.. i'm sending you back." he definitely surprised her, closing his eyes and sitting down on his throne.

unedited,, not proofreadthis is shorter than the others cause i didn't want to really write this chapter anymore but here

this is shorter than the others cause i didn't want to really write this chapter anymore but here.
+sorry for the long wait, got lazy and didn't want to finish the book but here i am forcing myself to do it !