chapter 5

Xing Yargui looked at his new step son his a real pretty boy, gonna be a real heart breaker too.

"Is the imperial son going to his imperial majesty?" 

"Yes, I'd like to have a private talk with father" Zhuang Junjie said,

Xing Yargui thinks he was not close his step children, so it's time to change that after all he adore rude, annoying brats. He smiled at Zhuang Junjie.

"I see, I see, hmm how about tomorrow after finishing my preparations you and your siblings join me for tea?" 

Zhuang Junjie  was surprised that this skinless empress invited them for tea? Was this a plot? But coming from this pathetic person is mostly impossible. But why would he invite him to tea unless he was manipulated to? Maybe this was a plot from his treacherous family.

"If it's what his majesty the empress desires" he said calmly 

Xing Yargui clapped smiling, "that's a good son I'll make the grandest tea party!" He turned the servants. "Are your ears filled with wax?! Did you not hear me! Go get the eunuch!" 

One of the servants immediately started to flee from his side, Xing Yargui then gently smiled at Zhuang Junjie.

"Oh, you can go now little Jun Er. Empress mother must prepare himself" 

Zhuang Junjie was very confused, "if it's what empress mother desires farewell for now" 

"Hm, farewell well" Xing Yargui smiled 

Zhuang Junjie was wondering why the empress was so different today, and even so much more beautiful and also very vanity spoken. 

Xing Yargui marched into the yard with the servants following behind, the yard was still not kept and the servants seemed still loitering as if not taken him seriously. 

"Meng pass me the whip!" 

An imperial guard without any hesitation passed his whip which was heavy and rough making Xing Yargui mood all the more sour because these bastard slaves refused to do what been told. 

Without a moment's hesitation he swung the whip, lashing the servants; they all screamed as Xing Yargui whipped each one with a lash.

"Mercy! Your imperial majesty!" 

"Mercy! I've shown mercy! Men beat them until everything pleases my eyes, the yard, palace everything they should work while feeling pain. Let slaves remember how to be slaves" Xing Yargui discarded the whip on the floor 

His hand hurts, "get the doctor, my hand needs tending to" he coldly orders 

The screams of the servants could be heard throughout the entirety of the imperial family domain; that day ten servants died due to harsh beatings and ear piercing screams. 

So much so the servants had to clean the extra blood left, terror was all that fills the palace. The screams were so loud and unkempt that it gave Xing Yargui a headache. 

"Careful with my toes! Do you want to be beaten to death! Dare me! I dare you to dare me!" 

The terrified servant immediately dropped to her knees kowtowing, "this servant won't dare! This servant won't dare!" She repeated endlessly 

"Hmph! Get up" he kicked her in her head 

Xing Yargui didn't care if he was being an awful person, he was no goody two shoes who ignored chances thrown at him. He had no morals, grew up harsh in society, he didn't make his trauma sadden him and more like to use these servants for the pent up frustration and maltreatment he received. 

Care about humans? He doesn't see anything but cockroaches and the hierarchy already divided their lives setting the place where you stay. The previous Xing Yargui should have known there was only two powers or rather one power above him that was his husband who dotes on him. The other person in question was the empress dowager but who cares about the mother in law if you have the husband wrapped around your finger.

"My empress" 

Xing Yargui paused when he saw that the emperor was here. Why didn't the eunuch announce his arrival? He would have greeted him properly instead of looking so miserably.

"Y-your-" 

"Sit don't worry my empress" 

The emperor dismissed the servants with a nod then went over to Xing Yargui and gently took his hand, he took out an ointment then gently removed the bandages from his hand. "No, empress should wound their hands for a mere slave. Next time don't ruin your hands" he said gently 

Xing Yargui smiled at the emperor happily, "oh your imperial majesty my head hurts the servants were so loud" he moaned bitterly 

The emperor chuckled softly then rubs the part slightly above the eyes at the center, Xing Yargui was confused but slowly his headache started to eased. 

A/n

How is Xing Yargui?