chapter 1

Xing Yargui held his head it was throbbing very badly, he was just having a rough threesome with some party friends when he his head against the wall from chillax.

"Aiya, what is this?"

Xing Yargui opened his blurry eyes wondering where was he, he looked at what appeared to be a bed ceiling but the bed he was in didn't have this?. He gently sat up and saw his bed had thin curtains around it, he touches his soft gently lips wondering where he was.

He then looked down at his hand it was delicate, though the back his hand previously didn't look rough he would know his own had as it was not his hand as it had callous on it.

The hand he was looking at was delicate, fragile and small. His hand were larger, he was weirded out then he look down at his legs, they were pale flawless and seemed so dainty. It looks like a baby's porcelain skin like if you barely pinched it it'll turned red, his skin was a sun kiss color that was radiant.

Lastly he looked at the clothes he was wearing, it was thin not see there the material was comfortable and soft against his skin. The color was a light purple with dull patterns, which intensifies his worries.

Xing Yargui gently shifted the bed curtains, and looked beyond it curtains and find that this place was strange. The more he looked around the more confused he got, he got off the bed he almost felt to ground almost collapsing, he had to use the bed pillar as support. It seemed there was no strength in his body he sit back on the bed.

Soon he held his head as a sudden pain had stuck him and his head felt as though it would crack, a series of unexplained images flashes through his head and after it had came past he finally understood.

He was in a new word, he died in his old world.

He had transmigrated into someone with the same name as his, but they were totally different one was a bunny the other was a tiger. Xing Yargui was a timid little fucker, he was a child of an unfavorable Mistress not concubine Mistress in the Bo (Earl) family.

Suddenly one day out of of nowhere the emperor made him into his 2nd empress after 1st had died, on the wedding night he was so afraid that the emperor didn't consummate the marriage which made him a mockery in society. As if that wasn't already bad enough he got lavish clothes and jewelries everything a bitch could asked for, and he went to festival in plain clothes that not even commoners wore embarrassing the emperor.

The emperor didn't reprimand him and simply told him to not dress so plainly, he took it as an insult and didn't show up to anymore events. The emperor didn't understand and went to him but fearing the wrath of the emperor he often hid, away from fulfilling his duties away from everyone.

Everyone called him a coward and no one liked him, he didn't try thinking everyone would just hate him. When the servants attempted to give him a basin with water he yelled bloody murder saying they are trying to murder him.

The empress was like a scaredy cat and many servants just couldn't bother with him therefore leaving him to himself, the empress was isolated even though many servants where in the palace.

Xing Yargui could only sigh this empress was a fucking cunt.

Xing Yargui got up again this time using all the strength he could muster up, he dragged his heavy body across the room to find a servant he was starving.

Two servants were sitting outside eating nuts bored out their minds.

"Why did the emperor even marry such an empress?"

"He was so pretty but so troublesome"

"I know, I gave him two chopsticks and he claims I'm trying to sta-"

*Bam!*

The servants immediately when they heard a loud sound they were scared out there wits when they saw the empress on the floor, the empress looked up at them starving.

"FOOOOOOD"