chapter 4

Zhuang Li-Jun the Emperor, looked at the empress who was gently massaging his shoulder. He said nothing relaxing as Xing Yargui massages his shoulder.

'It seems like this emperor doesn't have a bad personality, and is generally a calm person. I thought I may have to deal with one of those arrogant customers'

Xing Yargui as hostess had to deal with some customers who was just hard to deal with, Xing Yargui wanted to turned them away but he had no choice he was host who loved vanity and there was no other job willing to let him in, not to mention it was an illegal organization how can he escape.

"You" the emperor points at the servant,

"Your imperial majesty?"

"Can't you see my wife is here?, go bring him tea and snacks"

"Yes your imperial majesty"

The servant bow then left the room. Xing Yargui made his hand travel to his back, he had a really broad back and great build he thinks what he will look like without clothes. He hid his lips while thinking making him seemed quite cute and innocent even while thinking of something so promiscuous.

"Is my empress tired?"

He looked back at the emperor, then placed his hands back down gently squeezing the broad shoulders.

"No"
'But I want to be, once you carry me to bed'

The servant came in with the snacks and tea, she was about to walk up to emperor with tray but Xing Yargui went up to her talking the tray with a smile.

"I will take it from here"

"Huh?"

The maid was confused but when the Empress gave an scary yet cold expression as if looking at an insect she immediately backs away bowing.

"You may leave"

"Yes your imperial majesty"

The maid left in an heartbeat, Xing Yargui put in on the table then started to serve tea. The emperor looked at him.

"It was meant for you"

"But this empress shall share"

He stretch the cup towards him, the emperor placed the brushed down then nods accepting the cup. He poured himself a cup and took up one of the cookie.

"Imperial husband here"

He placed the cookie at the emperor's mouth, he looked at it at first and simply ate it. Xing Yargui smiled and started eating.

After a pleasant lunch with the emperor Xing Yargui took his leave, many eyes observed as he left.

Xing Yargui walked pridefully down the path and the others just watched really confused if this was the Empress they once knew, the Empress who had no skin.

Soon Xing Yargui paused in his steps, infront him was celestial 13 year old boy who had servants behind. If Xing Yargui had to guess this were his step son, the Emperor had three children when he married Xing Yargui a boy a girl and a gen.

Gen were basically treated as because they basically were children barer which was unfair in his opinion he still had a dick that was function able.

The prince looked at him the bowed slightly.

"Greetings Empress mother"

Xing Yargui hid his mouth with his sleeves.

"Greetings Crown Prince"

Listening to the tone of the skinless Empress Zhuang Junjie (crown prince) can't help but think his tone was rather suggestive, now that he looked at him this is the first time he saw his skinless stepmother dress in something that didn't look like commoners table wear.

And the make up was done exceptional well that even him who held no opinion towards his skinless stepmother thoughts he was beautiful.

"I hope your day has been well"

"Ofcourse it has" Xing Yargui put his hand on his cheek gently laughing.

This made him seems as though he was a gentle caring person different from the venomous snake was, Xing Yargui liked children and would have liked to have some of his own. But with his job and the organization would never allow that.

A small sweat trickle down his cheek, why was the skinless Empress so weird today?, usually he had been able to read whatever goes on in his mind but now he can't tell a think all that came to mind was that gentle smile, that seemed rather creepy- in his opinion.