chapter 3

After presenting magnificent hanfu, with beautiful patterns and lovely decorations. Xing Yargui found them plausible and had the servants dressed him, Xing Yargui had them prepared make up where he applied it himself.

Beautiful crimson and gold eye shadow, that made it looked sharp but seductive beautiful crimson colored lips. The make was not overdone and looked just right it wasn't too feminine but it highlights his seductive beauty.

The servants cried inner tears at the Empress's radiance, none of them dreamed this day would come but now that they've seen it they can't help but burn the image in the back of their minds and savor the moment.

Xing Yargui looked around the Huang palace was radiant but because of the lack of decoration and removal of almost everything expensive it looks lacking, and it didn't suit the taste of Xing Yargui.

"This place should be beautiful by the time I return" Xing Yargui orders as he began his steps.

A couple of servants followed behind him at good distance, as he walked outside many of the servants and guards blushed at him who was passing by wondering who was he?. It was as if a goddess was walking among men the beauty was capturing their attention making them temporarily neglect their work, soon Xing Yargui reached entrance. The eunuch looked at him for a second he was about to asked as to whom he was but then he looked closer and realized who it was, the eunuch was surprised at first but then bowed and followed pursuit as the empress enters.

"His Imperial majesty has entered"

The emperor who was sitting on the mat laid on the floor pauses, the empress was visiting him?. Surely this must be a joke that person who rather chop his legs than come visit him.

These years in their marriage has not been pleasant, not only his wife was terrified of him but people where mocking him calling him all kinds of names. Though he tried to stop the if he wanted to cover it all up he might as well kill the whole Empire.

He continued writing not removing his eyes from the paper, Xing Yargui walked in with grace a confident smile and the aura of a Phoenix. The emperor looked up his eyes widen for a second but went back to normal, Xing Yargui smiled seductively and slightly bowed.

"Imperial husband"

The emperor paused once more and gently placed the brushed down then support his chin.

Xing Yargui covered the lower half his face the man was gorgeous sharp features Phoenix eyes long lashes, he thought it would be some normal middle aged man but never such a beautiful one. Xing Yargui was smiling very wildly beneath the hanfu he wanted to eat this man up.

"Do you need something my empress"

'Yes I need you to eat me up tonight'

"No, not really is it wrong for a wife to visit his husband?"

The emperor said nothing then removed his hand to take up the brush, and began to write.

"No, I just feel you might prefer it in your palace that's all" the emperor said coldly

Xing Yargui walked around and placed both his soft hands on the emperor's shoulder he paused then looked up over him to see Xing Yargui smiling innocently at him.

"Don't worry imperial husband it's just that your so tense I feel that I should massage you" he said.

Xing Yargui could feel the muscles and hardness, he can't wait to eat this man up but first he needs to seduce him. He will eat him up nicely.

The emperor felt shivers it felt as though his being prayed upon, what's more what's with the Empress's new behavior he felt completely different.

"You look, beautiful today"

The emperor said honesty, he was trying to speak with him previously telling him it was okay to dress modestly but when you wear such clothing to imperial events it not only impacts on the imperial family but himself as well and people would not respect.

But the empress took it as an insult and said he shall not attend any more events so he shall not tarnish the imperial name.