1️⃣2️⃣

That night i stayed up waiting for him to come back from their mission,i was a bit worried about the boys,but they said it wasn't a big deal,just a meeting.
Hours were passing like a snail,i laid on the living room, watching tv to distract myself until i heard the front door open and both jimin and namjoon entered with a smile on their faces,jimin gave me a flying kiss and went to his room while namjoon approached me opening his wide arms for me
"I missed you baby...come i need to tell you something"

I let him lead me to our room,he patted his lap and i sit on it
"The deal is over baby, which means you can leave anytime you want"
I looked at him with a shocked face
"What?..."

"Baby..that was the deal we both made,you respected your part and didn't run away,and here i am respecting mine..so pack.i m taking you home tomorrow"

My heart dropped
"But i don't want to leave you..or the boys namjoon i want to stay here"
"This isn't a place for an angel like you babe, i need you safe among normal people"
"Sending me away from you is safe? please namjoon..you said you love me"

He smiled and kissed my lips
"I do baby.. because i do..i want you to live among normal people,not in your old neighborhood,but in a fancier street"
"I don't want any fancier street i want to stay with you!"i felt my tears sliding.

He frown and then hugged me
"Please babe don't cry, Miss kim should not cry..relax ..i m not leaving you..i want to guarantee my baby a safe place"
The word Miss kim is being repeated quite often these days
"What's with miss kim you guys"
"Because i m planning to tie you to me forever baby,will you marry me?"
I was shocked to my very core but managed to nod,he slided a simple ring on my hand and kissed me patiently
"I know we can't make a huge wedding,and probably we won't have a normal life because of my job, please hold on until i can manage a way out for me,once it's no longer dangerous i will come to you,i won't be there for you all the time,but i promise to love you and protect you till my last breath baby,i will try my best to keep you happy,i m devoting my self for you and only you, until death do us part"
I know he is right,i might not get all of him right now,but i trust that one day he will be all mine to keep and show to the world.
....
3 years after
It's almost three years since we had our secret marriage,i was barely seeing him or the boys ,he is watching me from far,i know he is protecting me,i m the wife of a mafia.. god knows what might happen to me.

The last time he was with me was 2 months ago,we spent an hour together before he disappear.
Here i am caressing my baby bump,yes i m pregnant,i m too excited to tell him about it.
He always wanted to be a dad and i guess it was time.
I went to sleep that night with a hope to see him any soon.
i felt a movement in my bed,the other side sinking,i know it's him,he kissed my cheeks gently and tried to hug me.
"Welcome home daddy.. mommy and baby missed you"
"I missed you too baby..i...what?"
He spined me around to face him and tried to read my face
"Baby..are you serious? please don't joke about it"
I smiled and caressed his cheeks,i pulled a box handing it to him.
He was watching the picture of the small baby inside me with tears on his eyes,i patt his back and hugged him
"You are going to be a Dad hulk"
He chuckled and hugged me tight
"I m back my babies..i m back to stay this time,i m free from all of it honey, daddy will take care of you now"

I couldn't say a word,i just kissed his lips and laid down enjoying the warmth of my husband.
The witness who saw it all is now with her kidnapper living happily ever after.