1️⃣1️⃣

I didn't know for how long we were both sitting inside the bathtub,but as long as she is with me i don't care,i knew she would probably want to say something because i can feel her gaze even through my closed eyes

"Say it baby.."
"Did you mean what you said when we.."
"Fucked?yes i do..i do love you..i m sorry i went crazy but i couldn't take it anymore,you are mine to keep and touch,kiss and cuddle"

She was looking at me with wide eyes
"I sound very possessive.. don't i?"
She laughed and nodded
"I don't mind it though..and i love you too hulk"

I smiled at her cute response and hugged her closer to me.
My world was between my arms and i can't ask for more,how am i supposed to let her go?
I think my question was heard by her because she said
"I Don't want to leave you namjoon,i wanna be with you and the boys,i don't care about the deal, please let us stay like this forever"

I kissed her head not giving any answer,if she is planning to stay then i need to make sure everyone knows who she is to me.
We dried each other and went to bed,i can hear jimin saying from down stairs

"Finally you are done!y/n doll , hearing you moaning was the best part of it,tell me all tomorrow, now both of you stop it and let me sleep"

We both giggled at jimin's words,we cuddled happily trying to go to sleep.
...
I woke up next day, finding myself alone, namjoon wasn't in bed,i can hear voices from down stairs,i got up walked like a pinguin towards the bathroom to wash up and go to eat.
They all watched me walk with difficulty,i looked at namjoon to see him smiling with pride.jimin walked to me and pulled me up on his arms putting me on a chair
"Good morning misses kim, looking at the way you walk,i believe he did a good job'
I nudged his arm and looked at Hoseok with a red face
"It's ok baby,you seem well fucked, namjoon i m proud of you man"

At That moment i wished to dig a whole and burry my self in it.
Namjoon reached for me and kissed my cheeks
"Good morning love,i promised to punish you and i did,you look nice with my hickeys,i have a surprise for you later"

I hummed and started eating like a raccoon,i was so hungry,they all watched me with an amused face while my brain was trying to get to know the surprise.