5️⃣

Jimin was not giving up on his attempts to seduce me,he knows very well that he can't force me since namjoon cleared that up,but he didn't stop trying to tease me or touch me slightly.
He is fully aware of his good looks, women are all over him surely.
In fact,last night he brought a girl home,i couldn't sleep due to her loud moans from down stairs.
I remember namjoon asking him to keep it down because he want to sleep.
But jimin being himself didn't care and kept going for a late time at night.
I heard the girl leaving in early morning.
I was going back from the kitchen when we met at the stairs
His messy hair suits him,this time he was the shirtless one.
red spots were visible on his pale skin,he has a thin waist and a glossy abs,i cleared my throat and tried to walk when he stopped me saying
"Did you enjoy seeing me like that? I bet you will enjoy more beneath me."
I scoffed at his confidence and spoke
"No offense playboy,but i don't think so,plus i m not interested"
He smiled devilishly"oh really!.. let's see how long will you be capable of resisting your natural needs doll.."
I hate to admit that he is right..i m human being with needs,living under the same roof with two hot guys is not helping.
I walked inside and went back to sleep trying to forget the image of namjoon and jimin shirtless.
...
Writer Pov
Jimin laid on his bed thinking of a way to make her come to him by herself,he can't force her because he promised namjoon,but her resistance and rejection drove him wild, suddenly an idea crossed his mind he got up walking outside heading to the nearest pharmacy to get the pills
Once he got back home,he went straight to bed promising himself that she will be begging him to fuck her tonight at any cost.
Everyone was having his dinner at night silently ,the only sound was from the rain outside,they were watching tv until y/n started to drink water non stop,her face was getting more flashed and started to get uncomfortable.
Jimin noticed and smiled devilishly,he knew that it won't take long before she will loose her mind .
She stood up and excused her self to go to her room to rest, namjoon noticed her red cheeks thinking that she might be sick.
Jimin got up and said
" She seems not well..i m going to check on her"
Namjoon nodded and kept his eyes on the tv.
Before jimin reach the stairs his phone rang,the call was from an important client,he had no choice but to answer.
"Hyung..i need to go out and meet Jackson, it's about the package..i ll be back"
Jimin walked out cursing the lost chance .
"Fuck my luck..."
With that he drove away.