P - Into the End

He was done. He couldn't do it anymore. He's delt with the pain and negativity for so long. He couldn't help but wonder if there were other hims that paint freak had known about and was just waiting to use once he was gone. He was tired of the way he was treated and not having a choice. Well not anymore. He was going to make a choice all on his own, his first and last choice in his existence.

Glitchy eyes gazed into the emptiness his portal has opened up too. Quiet, dark, and no end in sight. A small broken smile crossed his features, it looked peaceful even though he knew it probably wouldn't be. His last fight had been pretty brutal, he couldn't even fight back. Though bones were fractured and blood caked his face he couldn't die, at least not through physical means. The silence behind him was suffocating, a reminder that no one would try to stop him.

If they didnt want him, fine. He was only doing what he had to yet no one could see that. So, he'll grant their wish. Clenching his fists he took a breath before stepping forward and falling into the void. The last bit of light dissappearing as his portal had closed.

-timeskip- 

He doesn't know how long he's been in one spot, he's eyes have been closed since he was expecting pain or something. Anything really but there was nothing. Opening his eyes didn't change much, it was still dark. He noticed right away he couldn't move, walking anyways. It seemed like there was a floor yet not solid ground. It was weird. He was starting to think this was it, he would just stay here floating in the nothingness. Until he spotted something. It was very faint and small. Curiosity gripped him before he reached out with his strings. They wrapped around something familiar and he carefully pulled it towards him, or himself towards it he couldn't tell.

Imagine his surprise when it turned out he discovered a soul. Broken, grayed out, and on the verge of shattering.