Chapter 14

It's been weeks since Fitz and I last talked, and in those few weeks, he's left to go back to school. If I'm being completely honest with myself, I miss him a lot more than I should. 

"Hey, are you okay? You've been cooped up in your room since before Fitz left." Biana asked, coming into my room. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answer.

"I hope you're not mad at me for this, but I gave him your number." She said, looking down at her hands. 

"It's fine." 

"Okay, something it definitely wrong. You're not acting like yourself. What did that self jerk do now?" She replied, putting her hands on her hips. 

"I told him my entire back story, and mind you, I've never told anyone this before, then he goes and tells your dad. I trusted him enough to not tell anyone, then he broke that trust and now, I don't even know what to do anymore." 

"Oh my gosh, you love him." Biana said, slapping her hand over her mouth.

"What? No, I don't." I replied.

"Yes, you do. It's obvious."

"Ugh, fine. I do, but he's so frustrating!" 

"Yeah, boys can be like that. He only has 6 months left of school until he's moving back in with us. I'm sure you guys will be just like you were before he went off to school." Biana answered, resting a hand on my shoulder. 

"I doubt that. He could have a girlfriend in 6 months."

"Yeah, he probably could. But why would he if he had someone like you? I know for sure that there is no other girl on this earth that is as amazing as you are or that can protect herself like you can.  And if he did find a girlfriend, he's just doing it to make you jealous." 

"Ugh, why do you have to be so smart?" I said, rolling out of bed.

"Because if I wasn't, you'd be laying in the bed for years in a deep depression." Biana said, laughing. 

We both headed down stairs to get something to eat.

"Well look who finally decided to get out of bed." Alden said, coming over to wrap me into a hug.

"Yeah, well, you know how annoying Biana can be." I said, smiling. 

"It's good to see that Brooklyn is back." 

"Better than ever!" I added, running to the kitchen. 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. 

"Brooklyn! It's so good to finally see you out of your room!" Della cried, walking over to me.

"Honestly, it feels good to be out of my room."

"Well that makes sense, honey. You've been stuck in there for a little while."

"Yeah." I responded, my answer cut off by the phone ringing. 

Della walked over and answered.

"Fitz! It's so great to hear from you! How are you?" 

Oh yay. It's Fitz. 

"Really? That's amazing! Oh, okay! Love you, bye!" 

She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"He's graduating 4 months early, so he'll be home in 2 months!" Della said, pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, that's great." I answered sarcastically. 

I can't believe that he's coming home earlier now. I can't wait to see his pretty girlfriend. But no need to worry. I have a genius idea. 

Authors Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Anyway, I hope u enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter, that I hope to post tomorrow, will have a lot going on. Just make sure you have the tissues and popcorn ready. It might cause a little bit of emotional damage. 😳

Luv u!!❤️❤️