(TW)chapter 12

Hi peoples, look at me. I'm back. This chapter will go over heavy topics as they are unfortunately common and I think need to be talked about. It will talk about self-harm in the form of cutting, and a failed attempt at suicide. If any of these topics make you feel at unease, please do not continue reading this chapter. It will not affect the storyline at all. However we will go over why Y/n is in England, it's not too important though, and will most likely not be brought up again. If wanted I can go over it in a moderated way in the next chapter so you guys know why.

If you decide to continue reading, I will inform you about the basics of what's going to happen. There will be the implied act of hurting yourself, however, the act itself will not be in the writing. There will be mention of wounds on the outer upper thigh (does that even make sense?) As mentioned above, there will be talk of a failed suicide, I don't go into complete detail, but there is talk of wanting to be dead, and the mental pain that comes after a failed attempt. There will be talk of blood, hospitals, and a tool used to inflict pain on oneself, however, it is simply described as a small piece of metal.

If you find any of these topics possibly triggering, please please please skip this chapter, the last thing I would want is any of you amazing people to do what's talked about. If you ever need to talk my DM's are always open or contact the suicide hotline at 800-273-8255, or text HOME to 741741 to talk to a real person about self-harm urges. I love all of you. Enjoy?

The door burst open and I jumped in shock. Nick stumbled in, being pushed by Riley. I threw the thing I was holding across the room and covered my legs with a blanket, the contact stung and I hissed.

Nick stood up from the ground and looked at me.

"Sorry y/n," He said, rubbing his neck,.

"No, no its fine," I reassured with a nervous smile.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, "You're sure? You seem nervous,"

"Yes Nick, really, I'm fine,"

Nick's eyes widened, "Y/n you're bleeding!" He said and rushed to the bed, pulling the soaked blanket off my legs. He gasped at what he saw. Tears filled my eyes as I looked to the ceiling and prayed the ground would swallow me whole.

Arms wrapped around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face in his neck. Tears poured down my cheeks as he gently rocked me back and forth, being careful to avoid the inflamed skin. He pulled away as my breathing slowed, gently grabbing my hand. He opened the door and checked the hallway to make sure no one was there, and quickly walked me to the bathroom, blood dripped down my legs.

I sat down on the closed toilet seat, wiping tears from my eyes as he rummaged through the cabinets for bandages and healing ointments. He gathered the things he needed and kneeled down in front of me, placing the stuff on the ground.

Nick took a small piece of toilet paper and cleaned the blood, starting at the end of the drip, up the wounds which were calming down from their blood rush. After a couple of new pieces, most of it was cleaned off with minimal pain.

Nick took a deep breath, "I have to clean them now, it's going to sting," He said quietly, looking into my eyes. I nodded. He opened the alcohol wipe packet and took the wipe out, using his free hand to grab mine.

He slowly lowered the wipe and I gripped his hand harder. I sucked in a breath when the wipe touched my skin and bit my tongue to stop myself from making noise. He looked at me in silent question.

I weakly smiled at him, "It's okay, don't worry,"

He nodded, not returning the smile, and looked back down. The smile fell off my face and he continued wiping, going faster so the pain isn't as dragged out. After he was done cleaning he rubbed ointment on my leg and had me lift my thigh so he could bandage it after putting gauze on the wound.