𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"do you really think your dad will let me go on tour with you?" will nervously asked as he slipped his t-shirt on. the two were getting ready to go to brunch with sabrina's family and there they would ask for permission.

sab laughed as she put lip gloss on her lips from across the room. "come on will! my dad adores you he's not going to say no. plus if he did, my mom would just convince him," sabrina said as she used her lips to spread the lip gloss around. will sighed and walked up behind sabrina in the mirror and wrapped his arms around her waist.

will placed his chin on sabrina's shoulder before speaking. "i know! i know! it's just i still get nervous when asking him about big things." sabrina was finally satisfied with how she looked and she closed her lip gloss container and placed in on her dresser. she turned around to face will.

sabrina placed both her hands on will's chest and lightly tapped them in rhythm as she spoke. "my. dad. loves. you," sabrina started. will looked away for a moment as sabrina continued. "i know you're nervous, but he's gonna agree right away. i promise."

will looked up at sabrina and grinned. he still had a few nerves, but sabrina always knew how to calm him down. it's what he loved about her. "i love you," will said.

sabrina stood up on her tippy toes and gave will a kiss on his cheek, leaving a trace of lip gloss on his skin. "and i love you. now let's go! we're gonna be late!" will put his hands up in surrender as he grabbed his phone, wallet, and a two bags (one for sab & one for him) since they would be going to the beach after brunch. then, the two were on their way.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

william.franklyn.miller's instagram story!

★・・・・・・★

32 minutes ago...

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"so dad," sabrina started as she took a sip of her orange juice. her, will, and the rest of her family were wrapping up brunch and they were ready to ask their big question. 

will visibly gulped. "we wanted to ask you something," will added in. sabrina turned to him and gave him a reassuring smile while squeezing his thigh under the table.