𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

sabrina had spent two hours driving around malibu. it didn't help her feel any better because this city had become will's city too. it used to be just her home, but she had taken will everywhere. every single landmark reminded her of him and it made her want to rip her hair out. she shared her life with will just for him to get bored and get with another girl. maybe she deserved it.

she was listening to "love of my life" by harry styles and it just made sabrina even sadder. harry and her shuffle button knew how to kick her when she was down. she saw that the gas light turned on in her car and she sighed. she had to go back home at some point and she decided to just get her gas, then go back home.

maybe she would let will explain. no! he didn't deserve to explain. he deserved to get the cold shoulder tonight. she thought about kicking him out but decided against it. she was just so mad at him. why wouldn't he just tell her a girl was going to be there? why didn't he just tell her right when it happened? she didn't want to seem controlling or anything but she just wanted to be in the know.

she decided to check her phone as the gas was pumping and she saw several texts from will. it was 1 am and sabrina was surprised he wasn't asleep yet.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ my lova ❤️‍🔥 ]
sabrina [ loml ❤️‍🔥 ]

my lova ❤️‍🔥

sab please come back home
i promise i can tell you what really happened

my lova ❤️‍🔥

i'm sorry i didn't tell you
i didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal

my lova ❤️‍🔥

it's getting late
at least let me know you're okay

my lova ❤️‍🔥

i'm sorry
just answer me

my lova ❤️‍🔥

i didn't even talk to her to tried to sit next to me and
i was moving away and then one of our friends took the photo
i promise i can tell the story in detail

my lova ❤️‍🔥

sab please don't break our promise
never go to bed mad at one another?
you're mad at me right now. please let's just talk it out

my lova ❤️‍🔥

i love you and only you

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

sabrina frowned as she looked at the texts. they did make that promise but she felt like there were exceptions. him cheating had to be one of them, right? she didn't know but she wasn't one to break a promise. she swallowed her pride and decided she was going to hear will out. she finished pumping her gas and then quickly made her way home.