𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Who is William Franklyn-Miller?

Into the life of Sabrina Downey's rumored boyfriend.

By Brett Malac                                         February 27th, 2022 | 1:02 PM

Franklyn-Miller (17) at a YSL event in November 2021.

So you've been seeing William Franklyn-Miller's name around a lot more often recently. Who is William Franklyn-Miller you might ask? 

William Franklyn-Miller is an English model, actor, and social media influencer. He was born in London and then raised in Melbourne, Australia with his sister Siena and his brother Noah. He is probably best known for portraying the character of Giovanni de Medici in the historical TV drama series "Medici". Along with this, William has also appeared in a couple of episodes of popular TV series such as "Neighbours" and "Arrow".

As for his modeling, he started modeling at the very early age of four. At the age of seven, he caught the eye of a modeling agent and signed a contract with London's Bruce and Brown modeling agency. Since then, he's worked with brands such as Marks & Spencer, Pavement Brands, Harrods, SUDO, and RatBag to name a few. He has also been in fashion magazines, such as Vogue Italia, Vogue Russia, La Petite Magazine, and Hooligans Magazine, among several others. While doing all of this, he has earned himself a cool two million followers on Instagram.

Now why you may be seeing his name a lot more is because he is affiliated with Sabrina Downey. That's right, the talented Sabrina Downey. According to outside sources, William Franklyn-Miller has been very open in talking about his admiration for Sabrina Downey. There are some posts dating back to 2017! Now in 2022, fans are led to believe that the two are dating.

It all started in May 2021 when Franklyn-Miller made a post on his Instagram story talking about Downey. Franklyn-Miller had been spotted in Downey's Instagram comments before but this one was a lot more..... open. The two have multiple mutual friends. The most prominent ones being Jules Leblanc and Louis Partridge who are also dating. They are most likely the ones who introduced the two to one another.

The first time the pair were seen together was in June 2021 and since then they have grown very close. There are several photos and videos of the two out on the streets and even at parties being very close to one another! The most recent one was a post that Downey shared on Valentine's day of her and a guy with '🤍' as the caption. Fans immediately believe the guy was William Franklyn-Miller.

We don't know for sure as the face of the guy was hidden. Very clever Downey! This wasn't the first post of the two. Franklyn-Miller has shared multiple photos of the two in Bora Bora, Malibu, and Los Angeles. Downey has done the same.

We personally think the two are dating but Sabrina doesn't even follow William on Instagram! What's that all about? Let us know what you guys think in the comments below!