𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ever since sabrina had started to prepare for her coachella performance, she had been hard to reach. she communicated that she would respond less, but he didn't know it would be like this. will understood she was busy, but she could've at least sent a text back. of course, she had to be performing in california while he was in paris for a shoot.

will very happy for his girlfriend because performing at coachella was a big dream of hers. plus it was going to be before harry styles and he was one of her favorite artists. she was also going to be going on a tour of her own soon so it was a good opportunity for her to practice. he was so proud of everything she had been doing, but he was so worried.

he had spent the last three days texting and calling her phone without a reply. none of their other friends had heard from her either. he was worried. this had been the longest he'd gone without talking sabrina since they met.

he was laying in his bed facing the ceiling before deciding to text sabrina again. he felt he was being a little obsessive, but he had every right. didn't he? they hadn't been together in person since janurary and it was april. he could count the dinner they had on his 18th birthday, but it wasn't the same. it was only for the night because she couldn't stay for longer. the only reason she was in london in the first place was for business. it was always business.

he rolled over to grab his phone and stopped to look at his lock screen. it was a picture of them knocked out on a couch after new years. he smiled. he really missed his girl. he opened up their chats to see several other messages he sent to sab. he grimaced. it was almost embarrassing to look at.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ my lova ❤️‍🔥 ]
sabrina [ loml ❤️‍🔥 ]

my lova ❤️‍🔥

hiiiiiiiiii
i miss you

my lova ❤️‍🔥

oh yeah you're busy
make me proud!!!!

my lova  ❤️‍🔥

missing us heavily rn

my lova ❤️‍🔥