𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"hi," will said when sabrina answered his facetime call.

"hi," sabrina replied as she sat down on her couch.

"how have you been?" will asked her as he sat up in his bed.

"i've been good. busy, but good. how about you?" sabrina questioned.

"i've been very bored. i've done a few local shoots but other than that very bored," will replied.

"better now that you're talking to me i presume," sabrina jokingly said as she flipped her hair back. will smiled and began to laugh. sabrina took a facetime photo of him.

"what was that for?" will asked. 

"you just looked cute smiling. just to capture the moment," sabrina answered with a shrug. there was a moment of silence where the two were just staring at one another before sabrina got a notification and made a face at it. will took a facetime photo of his own.

"wow okay," sabrina said as she jokingly rolled her eyes.

"you just looked cute," will said quoting her making her laugh.

"i always do," sabrina replied with a smile that made will smile.

"very true but when are you going to let me take you out on a date?" will asked as he bit his lip. sabrina shook her head at the boy.

"i don't know. when should i let you take me out on a date?" sabrina questioned.

"i've been wanting to for ages but you won't let me. why?" william asked suddenly getting serious. sabrina visibly winced. she was afraid of this question. it was all jokes and flirting just until she had to actually open up explain why she couldn't give him a chance.

"i just don't like relationships," sabrina said trying to keep her explanation short and simple. she could tell it didn't work on will because he made a confused face.

"what do you mean?" will asked with his face scrunched.

"i mean i i like watching them get together. like louis and jules clearly have something it's a matter of time until they become official. they're actually cute and good for each other. but i don't like being in them myself," sabrina answered as she began to struggle to look at her phone screen.

"i don't want to force you to open up about it but i'd like to know why you don't like being in them. was there a past relationship?" will questioned some more.

"no, i've actually never been in a relationship. i'm always so focused on myself that i'm afraid i won't be able to give the other person what they need. and deserve. i'm also afraid that i'll overdo it and become completely reliant on the other person and won't be able to manage to be on my own," sabrina explained with a sigh. will nodded his head. he understood.

"i completely get that. i can tell you're an overthinker and you always put others before yourself. but relationships don't work unless both people love themselves enough before they can love someone else," will told her. sabrina nodded but didn't know what to say. she felt like she could have something with will but she was just scared. will had a feeling sabring wasn't going to say anything else so he spoke again.

"besides sab, i'm not asking you to let me be your boyfriend right now. i'm asking you to let me take you on one date. one date and then you can decide if you want to go on another one. and then another after that. obviously, i hope that you want that but if not it's okay. we can take it one step at a time," will told sabrina before adding on, "that's if you want of course,"

sabrina took a few moments to think about everything will was saying. he made everything seem so easy. but was it going to be easy? she decided that she would trust will. just this once.