𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

will and sabrina were sitting across from each other at the table in her trailer in silence. neither of them wanted to make eye contact. will noticed sabrina fiddling with her hands and biting her nails. his heart ached for two reasons: 1) he was the reason she was like this. 2) he knew it was something she did when she was nervous and overwhelmed.

will sighed before speaking. "stop biting your nails sab." sabrina took her hand away from her mouth and rested it back on the table. she still didn't say anything and after some more silence will spoke again. "i'm sorry."

he lifted his head up and looked at sabrina. she was still looking down. she was afraid that if she did look up she'd start crying again. "i'm sorry too," sabrina whispered. will just wanted sabrina to look at him. he just wanted to see her eyes again.

will inched his hand towards sabrina's on the table. "i don't want to fight anymore." sabrina finally looked up and met will's eyes but only for a moment.

sabrina moved back in the chair and pulled her arms around her legs with them pulled up to her chest. will was slightly hurt by this but he deserved it. "i don't either. i'm sorry about ghosting you but i was stressed and didn't want to put that stress on you. i should've communicated better but i'm not used to this. i'm sorry. i take full responsibility for that. but you said some pretty fucked up shit will."

will nodded. all he wanted was to hear sabrina say that. now he had to fix what he said. "i know you're not used to it but i just wanted a simple text. i get why now but it still sucked you know? and i'm so so so sorry about what i said. i didn't want to say any of that. i was just so hurt and i did anything to hurt you the same. it was totally unfair and childish. i'm sorry sab. i didn't want to hurt you at all. seeing you like this is killing me."

sabrina adjusted her head on her knees as she listened to everything will was saying. they both were in the wrong. she just wanted to get past it. she wanted her cocky boy back but she couldn't. she put her walls down and will used it against her. "okay," she whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. god she was so dramatic.

will noticed this and felt sick again. he leaned farther in his seat to try to get closer to sab but he didn't want to touch her to set her off. "sab please don't cry. i'm sorry. i can't say sorry enough i-" will started to ramble but then he remembered his poem he wrote.

he pulled it from his pocket and quickly looked over his words. it was his last roll of the dice. "i didn't want to say that to you sab. i can't even defend myself on that. all you deserve to hear are words of love. on the plane ride here, i wrote a poem with things that i wanted to say. things i want you to hear. it seems stupid since you're the songwriter in this.. relationship but can i read it to you?"

sabrina lifted her head off her knees and looked at will. she nodded prompting will to read the poem. "if i had the words to describe my feelings for you i would be the happiest man in the universe. but words seem to fail me time and time again, so i have to settle for the words in this poem." will refused to look at sabrina while reading this.

"i love my eyes, when you look into them. i love my name, when you whisper it. i love my lips, when they're on yours," will took a pause and took a deep breath. "a smile is such a lovely thing, especially upon your face; hiding all the sorrows or simply taking their place. a kindly spoken word means so much when from you, it comforts my weary heart or when I'm feeling blue. a song can make our hearts dance in pretty fast-paced clips when we hear the melody of our love's unconquerable grips. words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find; put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind. a smile, a word, a song, a look – seem small little things but when love sparks an action, what blessings they bring."

will finally look at sabrina when he was finished and she was already looking at him. she had a smile on her face that he missed so much. she stood up and will stood up with her. she threw herself into will's arms and he engulfed her in a hug. he felt some of her tears wiping themselves on his shirt but he didn't care. he was just glad to have his girl back.

they pulled away from their hug and sabrina was immediately pulling him in for a kiss. he could taste the salt of her tears but he didn't care. he spoke when they pulled away. "god i was so scared i was going to lose you. i can't lose you sab. i wouldn't make it without you."

"i can't lose you either. from now on we have to promise to communicate everything and anything. and we can never go to sleep mad at each other. ever. i don't want to fight with you again," sabrina ranted with more tears coming down her face. will smiled and stuck his pinky out.

"i pinky promise to never fall asleep while we're mad at each other. and i pinky promise to communicate everything all the time," will answered. sabrina grined and locked their fingers together. she leaned down and kissed their hands. when she lifted her head back up, will kissed her head.

sabrina sniffled and will reached down. he wiped all of sabrina's tears away and kissed every inch of her face before landing on her lips. she couldn't stop smiling now. "just to let you know i was quite literally crying and throwing up in my hotel room after out fight," will said as he pulled her down with him to sit on the couch in the trailer.

sabrina smirked as she got comfortable in will's arms. "crying and throwing up were you? that obsessed with me that you were that sad?"

will nodded as he pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "yes i thought i was losing my girl. and don't act like you weren't all choked up about it too. johnny told me. i'm sorry i was affecting your work."

sabrina shook her head. "can we just forget that? we're at coachella and we're going to have the best time together." sabrina reached up to run a hand through will's hair

will placed his hand on sabrina's thigh as he nodded in agreement. "we definitely can forget about it. and i get to hear the song you wrote about me."

sabrina smiled as she laughed. "i have a feeling you'll like it."

AUTHORS NOTE

one more coachella chapter that i now have to rewrite bc wattpad deleted it 🙏
and the poem is something i found online pretend will wrote it 💀