"What the hell are you doing Y/N?"

"Look out of the window." The faction leaders notice the carnage commencing outside. "Azazel, you should address your pest problem before it spreads." All eyes turn toward him and Vali, and before anybody can react Vali comes at me.

"I'll make this easy on you Y/N. You come with me and I'll spare your sister and your lover. If you don't, then they'll both die."

"I guess I'll take my chances." Vali grabs my shirt collar and throws me toward the window, and I hit the ground awaiting a follow-up. He exits the room in his Balance Breaker and flies toward me.

"You owe everything you have to me. Your eyes, your life, it's all mine to control. Ophis may want you alive, but she didn't specify what condition your body had to be in!" My Sharingan helps to track Vali's movements, but in terms of speed, he far outclasses me. While I can still read his movements, past that I'm almost defenseless. His fist strikes my chest, and as it does a voice booms throughout the schoolyard.

DIVIDE!

"You won't be able to take many of these, especially in your current state. Just give up before I have to kill you!"

"Shut up and do it then." Vali goes in for another strike but I barely dodge it, using the opening to get away with Kamui. Back with everyone else I stand next to Issei. "I need a favor."

"What do you want me to do? If you're not strong enough to take him on then how could I be?"

"I'm not strong enough yet, but with your help, I will be." Issei realizes what I'm asking and nods.

"Okay, just don't die."

"I'll be fine." I reappear in front of Vali. "Thank you for waiting, I think I'm ready to fight." As he comes at me I read his movements and take the necessary precautions to evade them. While it's a tedious process, at the moment it's all that I have.

"Without that Sharingan, you're useless Y/N. I can't understand why you continue fighting."

"It's the only choice I have. I'm not going to bend over and take it as you have decided." He connects with his next attack and throws me into the school. As I pick myself up from the rubble I try to find where he is, but a few seconds go by and he's in front of me again.

"Y/N, help me."

"I'll ask you one last time. Come with me and join Ophis, or your new lover dies."

"Rias, forgive me for what I'm about to do." She looks at me confusedly and I lock eyes with her. She disappears from view and I start walking toward Vali. "Sure, without my eyes I may not be as strong as some of the other people here, but that doesn't matter. Just think how things would be if your dad didn't go out and find a human wife. You would be weaker than me, and I'm sure that drives you crazy."

"Don't talk about my mother!" Vali pushes toward me and I put myself behind him. Someone lands on the ground behind me, and I feel a hand against my back.

TRANSFER!

Power starts to overwhelm my body as I look back at Issei.

"Thank you."

"Kick his ass Y/N." The Red Dragon Emperor returns to the rest of the group and Vali comes at me again, though black flames begin to encompass his armor. As I keep my eyes focused on Vali I feel them start to bleed, though I know this is the only chance I have to win. His armor begins to burn away, and once I can see his face I deactivate the flames, locking eyes with Vali and causing him to cry out.

"Not so tough now, are you? You thought you could escape the hell that you were in, but now, you're right back in it." Something strikes the back of my head and I hit the ground.