Chapter 10: Can Ganondrof come out to play?

Start from the beginning

Cody: Hey guys isn't that just me or does one of the guys look fimillar.

The trio then looks up to see the billboard on top the bank called "Shane's Crown Bank" and the trio knew that he was the guys who was stolen.

Tankman: Well that's awfully convenient.

Scott: Ya but we have no time to waste. Let's make a plan, what do you Cody?

Scott turns to see Cody had disappeared

Scott: Uhhh where did Cody go?

Cody then dropped in front of the kidnapper.

Cody:

The person turn to reveal themselves.

It was Ganondrof.

Cody: Looks like I gonna have to do a little swordplay on your ass.

The kidnapper just looked at Cody as he pulls out his sword. He pulled out a gun and shot Cody in the balls, causing Cody to scream in pain.

Cody: God damnit! First Botan and now you. Who else is gonna shoot me in the balls?!

Then the Ganon spoke.

Ganondrof: It is I, Ganondrof bitches and I am the god of the Triforces! I am here to steal the money maker of this town, Woop Woop.

Shane then responded.

Shane: Dude. I don't know what the fuck your doing this kidnapping for. It makes no sense!

Ganondrof: Shut up, it's time to go through the world, Woop Woop Woop Woop.

Then a Protal opened as Ganondrof start to rap.

Ganondrof:

Tankman and Scott helped Cody back to his feet as they saw Ganon get away.

Scott: Shit. He's getting away.

Tankman: Hurry after him.

Cody: Let's do this

Cody then sang as he goes those the portal.

Cody: