"no—" gavin had cut me off.
"i do professor, i studied all the dark creatures. their aren't many. but i have wrote notes about all" he spoke still and tranquil, giving him a gratifying smile. which riddle returned.

"Ms. potter please copy off of him" he dropped his smile and had a blank face as his voice sounded blank as well. then kept pacing up and down the aisle. not even glancing or looking at me. as i took every few glimpses at him as i wrote down my notes.

gavin started to speak gently to me, not loud so that no one would hear. 
"follow me after class i need to have a talk with you"

"no" i weakly spoke. not even looking at him. just kept copying his notes onto mine.

his large hand with bulging veins gripped my lower thigh. his hands were cold like mattheos.

i licked my lips and placed my hand on top of his.
i knew this would make mattheo jealous. which i wanted. i wanted to show him, that i wasn't his and never will be.

i started to trace his veins on his hand. i placed down my pen on my notebook. just looking at his veins on my thigh. i knew very well that mattheo was seeing it all happen.

i felt his cold burning stare on me. which made me want to do more to ruin his day.

my hand that was placed on top of his, i slowly started to move his hand up under my dress.
his hand burned against my bare skin.

which i've craved for a long time since mattheo left.
i knew he wanted to have sex when he first got back.
but i didn't want to taste him again, i didn't want to taste his heaven again. that would make me cave in. and maybe possibly fall in love with him. which i cannot risk. i cannot risk falling in love. it has to be the opposite. i was weak. and i can't be weak anymore.

i need cerelia to find me a new guy, not just for sex.

his burning hand against my skin, brushed against my panties, they were green lace. he started to rub up and down gently.

i laid my head on the table and he continued to write with his free hand. pretending that nothing was happening.

he then slipped his hand under my underwear.

he whispered to me to take off my panties, i sat up, and slid my underwear off me, steadily

riddle was helping other students. so he was to busy to care what was happening.

i took them off and he snatched them, and put it in his pocket.

"i'm keeping them" he said blankly
"why do you can jerk off to them" i laughed. my smile wide, funny at the thought
"no. if you have mattheos tie. then i can have what i want of you" that's all he said before he slid the underwear into his pocket
"that makes no sense" i argued back to him.

"just shut up and be quiet slut"
i groaned and put my head back down. he slid his hand between my heated thighs.

then started to rub gently up and down on my wet slit, then started to softly rub my clit. i felt myself become wetter as he applied more pleasure.

he inserted his two fingers in my wetness, slowly easing his way in deeper

i bit my lip hard trying to hold back a moan.
shivers ran up my spine.
i decided to put my head up and continue to write, even though i knew it was going to be hard