"Good morning, —why are you all glued to the screen?" He asked the family as Jax came up behind him. "You didn't feel it?" Enzo asked in shock. "Feel what?" Jax demanded. "There was a magnitude eight earthquake last night, everyone felt it, even the barriers on the house reacted." Enzo explained as Jax rubbed his neck looking away whilst his mate was already waddling away to the food. "Wait a minute, did you two cause it?" Renee asked and Ari scoffed whilst Jax gave his father a flat look. "Us, really, we'd never cause tremors." Jax argued. "Then why are you acting weird." Martin sassed. "You need to mind your own business captain." Jax chided. "It is my business, we had to hide under Mark's bed, there are weird toys under there." Martin retorted as everyone chuckled at the retort.

"Okay fine, —if you all must know we were making tremors of our own." Jax replied as Johnny groaned. "We didn't want to know that." He protested. "You asked, I told you, next time don't ask, my baby gets cravings." Jax argued as he placed a kiss on Ari's lips before moving over to take a seat next to him and eat what his mate had served him. "What could've caused it, they say the epicentre was in the forest going outward, they actually expected a piece of the salt cliffs to fall but miraculously they are intact." Nik informed as Ari who was eating found the information suspicious. "If it were a normal quake, things should've been destroyed, but you guys felt it, everyone felt it  —but no destruction, meaning its magical." Ari explained shocking everyone.

"You can't mean, he's behind this." Johnny suggested referring to Jose. "Possibility, —yes, likeliness, —also a yes." Jax mumbled his response as he inhaled his food. "Chew your food." Ari chided. "If I eat any slower I'll be late for practice babe." He argued. "Then you should've woken up early." His mate pointed out and Jax groaned. "What mate would I be if I didn't wake up next to my only love after the night we had huh, it's called showing you that you're wanted and loved." Jax stated as he shoved the last of his sausage into his mouth, chugged it down with juice then moved to place kisses on the boys, all five, then his parents  lastly his mate who took an extra long kiss.

"Go." Ari asserted. "Yes, —yes, fine, I'm going." Jax replied as he tumbled out of the house whilst grabbing his stuff. "He forgot his emergency med kit." Johnny pointed out. "Don't worry I had pops get five more, two are in his car, the other in his locker, another in the bag he took, —he's hopeless with keeping track of those." Ari muttered as Renee laughed. "Yet here you are carrying his child, he'll definitely have his traits, what will you do." Renee mentioned mockingly as everyone at the breakfast bar laughed in amusement. "I wouldn't be anywhere else, he would've been the clumsiest man I'd known, his babies I'd still have." Ari proudly stated as they all cheered in laughter. "I'll drink to that." Enzo raised his glass and they all laughed settling down.

This kind of peace is what Adrian wanted, it was good for him, not having lingering threats, no one trying to ruin his life, he was happy. So he ate more and enjoyed the moment. The morning passed by quickly as Renee and Nik were upstairs getting the nursery ready, Enzo had taken the boys to school and to check on the cafe, help anywhere he could but he wouldn't stay there only until school was over for the boys as for Johnny, he was nagging Ari for his graduation gown. "Where are you at now, —I seriously need to see it." Johnny whined as Ari just sighed. "I told you already, you'll see it when I'm done, I'm only left with the lining for your cap, and that frilly thing tied to it, what's it even called?" Ari replied as Johnny just shrugged mumbling an I don't know.

"Will you let me work now?" The witch whined as Johnny shook his head in refusal."You already split yourself, do it again." Johnny smugly suggested as Adrian turned to the clone he'd made, he was the busy one, the sphere over Elizabeth was almost gone meaning she was about to wake up, as a fifteen yer old. Ari turned to Johnny finally showing him the gown.