"What do you want!" The she wolf yelled as she held her children close. "To show him that he shouldn't have come for what I hold dear, now I've come for you." Ari replied as he unleashed lightning on the woman, she screamed so hard before falling to her knees drained. "Docile." He whispered as he waved his hand putting a bind on the woman then invaded the minds of her children to knock them unconscious. "You look nothing like him." The witch commented as he waved them over to him, a dark orange energy encasing them.

"Now lets go visit Jose's daughter, hmm." Ari muttered as he walked forward and vanished with Neill's family in tow.  He appeared in PineWood, small town, no one would even imagine the most dangerous man in the world had hidden his only daughter here.  Ari smiled looking at the two story home, and indeed it was filled with love, she had never known her father's cruelty, just his affection. A growl called out to Adrian as beside the house glowing red eyes called to him. "I know why you're here witch." She hissed as she walked out from the shroud of darkness, her tails already whipping and lashing wildly around her. "Is that so?" Ari asked with a chuckle as the kitsune hissed and growled.

"He told me you'd come some day, told me you'd be merciless —." She began but Ari stopped her. "Oh honey, I haven't even begun being merciless." He chortled as he waved his hand throwing the kitsune into the trees near the home then focused on the home itself. "Break." He ordered and the wood, the railing, the windows, everything shattered, splintered and broke apart by sheer will as Ari smiled. "Incendia." He cast the spell again and like Neill's little home, it was covered in flames so high and so hot they would take a long time to quench. "No!" He heard the woman yell as she jumped into the blazing house to save her family.

She got them out alright, the five heaved as they had minor burns on them. The kitsune growled and went to attack Ari but her husband stopped her. "He's too strong, he destroyed our house in an instant— don't." He pleaded. "I'd listen to him." Ari chuckled as he looked at her with a cheshire grin. "Or don't." He added bringing his palms together below his mouth. "Ignugus." He cast the spell and blew dragon fire on the whole family, the kitsune used herself as the shield to protect her family. "Mom!" Her children screamed as her husband lunged forward but Ari slightly swayed his head to the right and knocked him out.

As for Jose's daughter, she was recovering, already growling and wanting to attack Ari and she did, she lunged for him blasting him with force energy but it did nothing to Ari's shield. "You have a long way to go before you can even dent my shiled." The witch called out as he summoned large black spears from thin air and impaled the woman with them, each tail, arms and legs, pinning her down to the ground then unleashing orange lightning on her. "Stop, please no!" She screamed as not only did the lightning hit her directly, the spears conducted it making her feel it folds over until she was knocked out by electrocution.

"Absonom." Ari whispered knocking out the children, leaving them with their father as their mother was wrapped in orange waves binding her before vanishing with the witch who had set their home on fire, half of it was ash already. The witch knew where exactly his brothers had been taken, the place had a very ancient dark object placed there to nullify any magic of any who weren't those who placed the object, it didn't take a genius to pin point where exactly so Ari just went back to Greeeneway Bay, the vast forests which had several packs, but a particular pack's land, the kitsune clan.

When he appered there his captives also appeared with  him. "Why are you doing this." Neill's she wolf questioned. "Because I want you to feel what I feel, to know what I know and to witness the evil that are the men you love." The witch replied as Jose's daughter scoffed. "You're no better, you're also evil." She accused and Ari smiled. "Poor woman, you don't even know your father killed your mother." Ari whispered to the woman whose eyes widened in shock. "What, —you're lying, that can't be true." She argued. "Then where do you think the blood he was cleaning up that night came from, was it just an accident, —dont kid yourself." The witch laughed comically as they moved toward the broken down pack house.