Chapter 2

Sarafina's POV

    As I was on my way to school all I can think is that I already want the day to end because my ribs felt like they where burning. The sad part though is that I still have to go or they would end up calling my parents and that would lead to me getting beat up and hurt more than I already am.

When I am almost at school I make an extra big entrance just cause I feel like it and reave up the engine so they can here it as I pull in. I pull up into my parking space and see that there are so many people either looking at me like they are scared or with lust which I understand why but still just leave me alone people.

I get off my bike and take my helmet off then I head over to my locker to get my books for the "best class of the day" math. I hate math with all my heart because of the teacher always telling me what to do and how to do it. Like I know how to do math my way so let me do it that way with out you on my ass about it.

As I reach my locker I see my friends Ella, Chase, and Aiden leaning on my locker waiting for me. "hey bitches how are y'all" I ask as I push them out of my way so I can get into my locker. "We good dude how are you? You have a small limp that you might want to fix before people start to bug us about it." Ella says while looking at the other students. " ya I'm good my bitchy ass parents just decided that it would be fun to beat me up this morning before I got to school so now my ribs are hurting."

I had gotten my books out of my locker and we started on our way to math seeing as we all had the same class. They have learned not to ask about what my parents did because last time they did it was not good I ended up telling them and then got beat up more by my parents because they found out that I was talking to them.

As soon as we got to class I kicked the door open with so much force that it threw itself to the wall causing a loud echo to ring out into the classroom. This caused the teacher; Mrs. Barns to say " what is the meaning of this miss. Ross" trying to sound stern but still looking scared.

We just ignored her and headed to the back of the room and sat down. My friends and I all went and did our own things while we waited. I decided to listen to music while I waited and I took out my sketch book and started to draw. Pretty soon I was rudely interrupted by the teacher asking me to answer the question on the board.

I gave her a board look but still got up and solved the problem and when I was done I sat down looking at the teachers shocked face. I went back to my drawing until the end of class and I was pleased with what I had done.

I closed my sketch book and started to head to my next classes

By now it was time for lunch so I met up with my friends and we started to head to the cafeteria to get lunch. As soon as we got in every one went silent and all we could hear was our quite breathing. "What are you looking at" I yelled and everyone went back to what they were doing. This is a regular thing to happen they will look at us because they apparently deemed us as the bad girl bad boy shit that they have at every school.

We got our food and headed to the table right in the middle. We started to eat when I hear the tiny click of a heal already knowing it is Beatrice the queen bee. I slowly turn around and look at her. She looks like a deer caught in headlights. I noticed that she had a milkshake in her hand. How classic of her.

She comes up to me and tries to pour the milk shake and on me while she looks like she is about to piss her pants but she still keeps coming towards me. By this point it is just getting annoying because of how slow she is walking.

I ended up standing up and walking to her because she was being to slow and when I stand next to her I am towering over her. "What are you trying to do that you won't succeed at" I ask her looking down at her. She does not answer me instead she tried to pour the milkshake on me but she did not succeed as I said.

I took the cup out of her hands and poured it on her before any of it got on me and punched her in the jaw then stood up and grabbed my bad and started to go towards my locker to grab my cigs because I was very annoyed but instead I got called on the intercom to come to the office.

I decided to play nice and headed into the office and kicked the door open to the principals room which caused him to jump. " seriously Sarafina, why did you have to pour a milkshake on Beatrice's head then proceeded to punch her in the jaw. I just don't get why that is your first instinct."

I came up to the chairs and said " hi Mr. Rogers how are you doing today, the kids and wife?" I asked sarcastically. He just sighed and rubbed his hand down across his whole face annoyed with me. " well to let you know she started it by trying to pour the milkshake on my head and may I add for no apparent reason so I caught it before it hit me and dumped it on her and just to spit her off a lifeless more I punched her" I tried to explain

He just looked at me blankly before saying something that would change my life for ever.