All of us gave a quick nod and some vocal acknowledgement, we began to leave the throne room.

"Alright then. Good luck you guys. Hopefully we'll see each other again." Itsuki said once we reached the bottom of the stairscase leading to the castle. The other just nodded and finally we go to the separate ways.

"So, Ake, we should begin Leveling up as soon as possible. Do you know the perfect place for leveling?" I asked.

"Yes, Lady Rimuru. A forest near castle should have a lot of low level Monsters." Ake replied.

"Finally my first grinding!" I thought enthusiassly.

On our way to the forest, I took the time by looking at the shops and remember their relative location, who knows they could be useful someday. But then, I saw something that disgusted me to the core, a man whipping a child. Yes, a FREAKING CHILD! I tightened my fist in anger. But, before I could do something, Ake patted my shoulder.

"I know you feel, Lady Rimuru. But that was a common thing in Melromarc. So please calm down."

"How the heck that thing is a common things?!" I thought in anger but eventually sighed, I'll ask him later.

V

After making our way to the forest, we meet Naofumi and Myne, who hunting the monster called Orange Balloon. We just greeted each others before we left the pair. After we found the unoccupied spot, almost immediately orange balloons began appearing from the tall grass and bushes.

Orange Balloons

Level 1

"Alright, you take out the smaller group with your sword. I will take out the larger group."

"Yes, Lady Rimuru!" Ake responded. As Ake went to kill the Balloons with his sword, I prepare my fighting stances.

As expected from Level 1 Monsters, it was too easy to kill them. One swing from my katana, that balloon is no more.

+3 Exp

"Great. With this, I can gains Level in no time." I thought happily. However, I continued killing the army of balloons with ease since I pretty confident at my katana skill.

"Wow..." Ake muttered in amazement at my skill.

After collecting the loot, I test the information I got yesterday by absorbing the balloons skin. Then something popped out on my menu.

Ability Unlocked!

Sharpness I

"Guess this is the start." I shrugged as I continue to kill the monsters surroundings.

We spent the next few hours farming orange balloons and other monsters, with Ake now on Level 20 since he start on Level 17, while I managed to get to Level 10. Check on my menu, I satisfied at what I saw.

Rimuru Arashi
Age: 17
Level: 10
Weapon: Tempest Katana
Otherworld clothes
HP: 200
ATK: 113
MAG: 56
DEF: 36
MDEF: 36
AGI: 121
Magic Type: Water, Fire, Lightning, Wind

Tempest Katana (LV 10/200)
Copied Ability (1)

ATK +200 MAG +200, AGI +200