four

CHAPTER FOUR
——————

Georgia followed behind the group, following them through the busy streets of New York. Music blasting through her ears, not paying attention to their chats. She waited outside for Neal and Henry while Gold and Emma spoke. Neal came out, handing Georgia a slice of pizza which she accepted.

She took a bite while listening to music. She barely payed attention before she was dragged along by Neal. The man looked at her, taping her shoulder. She took one of her earphones out of her ear, looking at him with a nod. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

Georgia scoff-laughed shaking her head. "Nothing. I'm fine." She went to out the earphone back in but his hands stopped her. "What?" She asked.

"What did you find? You're quiet when you find something." Georgia paused for a moment.

"Do you know anybody with the last name Jones? But, like, a specific Jones? Somebody I would and should know?" Neal shook his head slightly. Emma looked back at her in confusion.

"Did you say Jone- He was right." that's when Emma paused and stopped walking, looking at Georgia closely. The red head looked at Neal then back at Emma. Henry soon noticed and stopped with her. "It's you... I-in the photos..."

"Me? What photo?" Georgia asked hurriedly. She never too photos of herself, unless she looked good in an outfit or something. "Do I have a stalker?!"

"No, no.. not you but you?" Emma asked as if it were a question. That just made a Georgia more confused. She threw her hands in an 'explain' kind of way.

"Lady, you have to start making sense." Georgia motioned for her to continue but before she could Mr. Gold looked over.

"Camera?" He reminded everybody. Georgia quickly put her earphones back in, blasting the music again. She thought about the name Jones. She knew a Jones, she definitely did. But who on earth were they? They soon got to the place, she stood outside while Gold and Emma start talking.

Suddenly, a man in... pirate clothes went inside with anger. Georgia peaked inside as he did so but watched in shock as Emma fell to the floor, her music started playing once more but as did it she saw the man stab Gold with.. his hook. Gold slid to the floor while Georgia was frozen in shock, the man held up his hook covered in blood.

She took out her earphones in time to hear what he said. "Tick Tock. Times up, Crocodile. You took Giselle, my love, my happiness. And for that I now take your life." Georgia ran forward picking a stand off the floor and hitting the man over the head just as he looked at her. Emma got up, seeing if Gold was okay.

"Gold, are you all right?" Emma asked looking at the man. He was just stabbed for goodness sake?! Neal came running down, opening the gate. Georgia placed a hand on the man's shoulder.

"What the hell's going on?" He kneeled down, checking on his father.

"Well, in curious observation, that's probably an enemy of your dads. Sorry, mate." Georgia apologised to Gold. Neal looked over and whispered the man's identity.

"Hook." The name rung in her mind like an annoying song stuck in your head. Like, Captain Hook?

"Wait, Captain Hook?" Georgia asked confused looking between a Gold and Neal. She then looked back at the knocked out pirate. "He's.. better looking than in the fairytales."

"You know him?" Emma asked, ignoring the comment from Georgia. The red head continued to look at the passed out man, he seems so... familiar, so welcoming sort of, even though she just watched him stab a man. She watched him with curious eyes, chewing her lip, trying to figure out who he was in her head. She shook her head before looking towards Emma.

"Papa?" Neal questioned as he got blood on his fingertips.

——
Neal put Gold on the sofa as Emma and Georgia came back in the room. "Georgia showed me a storage room and locked our stab-happy pirate in there. He shouldn't be causing anyone else any problems. And get this. He had a map on him. It looks like he sailed his ship here." Emma explained as she closed the door and threw the map on a table. Henry watched in confusion and concern.

"How did he get a pirate ship into New York?" Neal asked while helping his father. Georgia leaned against the wall, fiddling with the locket around her neck.

"It's cloaked. Don't worry, he's not gonna hurt any of us." Emma told Henry. Henry looked towards Mr. Gold, worry in his eyes.

"But is Mr. Gold going to be okay?" The young boy asked looking at Neal.

Neal looked up at his son. "Henry, he's going to be fine." He stood up, walking away. Georgia got up, walking into the other room to grab something she had left behind, her father's old wallet that she kept her money in. She back through as she heard of the Jolly Rodger.

"The Jolly Rodger instead of a car?" Emma asked looking down at the man with a poisoned wound. Yikes. Georgia cringed at the sight of the yellow and red wound. She made a face at it then shivered at the thought of it.

"It's the fastest vessel in all the realms." Mr. Gold said between deep breaths. He looked down at his wounds.

"Well, that's great. But who's going to Captain it? Since the only guy qualified wants you dead." Emma asked. Georgia nodded along. Who would Captain a magical ship that could go through dimensions when it's only Captain is trying to kill them?

"I can do it." Neal said. Gold gasped in pain as he looked at his son, he took deep breaths.

"Bae." "Yeah. I can do it." Georgia nodded at her best friend with a smile.

"Yeah." Neal looked up at Emma. "I do." He stood up, walking over to the counter, picking his phone. He dialled in some numbers. Emma looked at him from where she sat.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting is a car." Neal replied, looking down at his phone.

"I thought you were suddenly a pirate and we're gonna take a ship." Emma spoke. Georgia looked at her from her place now on the floor, she used a hair tie to tie up her hair.

"Yeah, well, we still gotta get his ass to the ship." Neal looked at his dying father on the sofa. Georgia glanced at him then back at her phone. She sighed before looking down at her necklace, running her thumb over the engravings again.

"So, you know hook?" Emma said looking up at Neal. He nodded.

"It's a long story. Short version is this world wasn't my first stop when I left home." Neal explained. Where'd he go then? "No?" Emma asked. "If it was, I'd be a couple hundred years old by now." His phone rang causing him to take his phone out again. "That should be our ride. Hang tight."

"Emma, you need to see this." Henry came in, walking over to Emma.

"What is it, kid?"

Henry showed Emma her phone, messages from somebody. "It's a text from David and Mary Margaret. You need to read it. Now." Emma took the phone, reading over the message. She looked up at Gold.

"Bad news, Gold."

"What, worse than incurable poison?" He asked with his eyes closed. He looked terrible. Georgia stood up next to Henry who stood next to Emma. She crossed her arms looking at the man.

"I don't know. You tell me. You got a dagger hidden somewhere in Storybrooke that's the source of all your power?" Gold was shaking as he looked at Emma, he told her to hurry up and 'get to the point'. "Cora's after it. The only way to stop her is if David and Mary Margaret get to it first."

"Let Cora try." Who is Cora? Who is David! Who is Mary Margaret. Georgia blinked in confusion before shrugging and going to lean on the wall again.

"You can't seriously be willing to risk this. Not with your son coming back with you to Storybrooke." Emma furrowed her eyebrows at the man.

"Miss Swan, that dagger has not left my possession for centuries. It's not about to now." He whispered the last part. Henry, Georgia and Emma all shared a look. Emma suddenly sat in the seat next to Gold. "Here's the thing, you're dying. And right now, we are your best hope. Time's come for you to start trusting someone. And if I were you, I'd start with family."

————