All the day he spent thinking about taking his revenge on his master and never did what he commanded showing his birthday as an excuse but as soon as Guren took them to a luxurious hotel, where everyone were classy and silently having their foods without even talking to each other while a slow music playing in the background that felt like someone was mourning, his happiness faded.

Looking around, he let out a sigh, and he couldn’t stop pulling his tie, which was suffocating him.

“Stop doing that.” Shouted Guren noticing his actions.

Michael’s lips formed a thin line whereas Rose let out a little chuckle as she understood what was running in Michael’s head.

“Seriously, did you bring me here to sleep because of that music?” Michael questioned.

“You can listen to any kind of soft music if it comes to proposing Rose but cannot listen to this at my birthday party.” Guren said crossing his arms over his chest.

Michael's eyes widened and his gaze fell on Rose, who immediately bent her head down, pretending to be focused on her food.

Michael scoffed looking at them both, and said “You both became too close, didn’t you? She even told you about the way I proposed.”

“Eat.” commanded Guren, and continued focusing on his food.

After they finished having their food, they three walked out of the restaurant, and then Guren said “I’ll drop you both at home and I’ll leave.”

“No way!” shouted Michael. “I am not at all satisfied.”

“Then what do you want?” Both Guren and Rose looked at him with their questioning faces.

Michael gave a small smile to both of them, grabbed the car keys from Guren and ran towards the car, shouting “I’m driving.”

“This is my birthday. I am not ready for any heart attacks.” Guren ran behind him.

Defeated, Guren sat on the passenger seat while Michael started to drive to the place that was unknown to both Rose and Guren. When he halted the car in front of a pub, Rose shook her head as negative, saying “No!”

“Please.” Michael made a face that immediately convinced them both. Though Rose hated those places, she began adjusting to them as she didn’t want to take away Michael’s little happiness.

“What if they won’t allow me because I don’t have a girl with me?” asked Guren.

“Don’t worry. I know people here, come on.” He took off his coat and tie, rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt, made himself suitable to the surroundings and did the same to Guren.

Michael and Guren kept enjoying while Rose sat silently, looking at them. The happiness on his face brought a big smile to her and she wondered how he could manage to be so carefree when he was always surrounded with many troubles.

Holding her hand, Michael dragged her for dance, and she didn’t protest but let herself to be immersed in the music beats. After enjoying in the pub, they cut the cake in late night in the middle of the road exciting Guren even more.

“You can never follow rules, can you?” Guren laughed while cutting the cake.

“Never.” Then he shouted out loudly in excitement making Rose to shut her ears. “You are becoming a year older, old man.”

Rose and Guren laughed looking at him, and Michael gave him a gift that surprised him. Eagerly, Guren unwrapped the cover to see a small glass piece of the shape of an old man and a young boy.