PART 20: Contentment

Start from the beginning

He wasn't even sure if War was really jealous or what because War kept acting and behaving like that since the first day they met again until he misunderstood War's feelings towards him, so he didn't know how to respond when Earn said War is jealous.

The workshop had already started for more than an hour and Yin's eyes were getting heavier as he couldn't control his sleepiness. His head began to bend slowly to Earn's shoulder and just a little further before his head totally rested on her shoulder, War kicked Yin's chair until Yin startled and his eyes widened open.

Yin turned his head to look at War who sat behind him and his sleepiness was already gone because of the kick that startled him.

"Don't sleep," War said with no voice coming out, just movement from his lips while crossing his arms over his chest and looking at Yin coolly. Yin nodded slowly and turned his attention to the front again.

'Did he really want to sleep on the girl's shoulder?' War muttered in his mind.

....................................

"Yin, is this true that I heard Sua from the Faculty of Arts asked you to go on a date?" Earn asked as they walked out from the hall after the workshop was finished and War who walked behind them, just watching them without saying anything.

He didn't know who Sua was but a few days ago Yin told him there was someone who asked him to go on a date, so it must be her.

"Yeah," Yin replied briefly.

"Awww, I'm so jealous!" She said in a sullen tone and pouted her lips.

"Should I ask you to go on a date with me?" She asked while hitting him gently with her elbow and made a naughty face.

"Can you both walk faster?" War interrupted them and made an annoyed face.

"Awww the path is wide. Why are you walking behind us?" Earn replied and War rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, Pack." War pulled Pack and purposely hit Yin's shoulder a little when he walked past them because of an annoying feeling that he felt.

"So jealous," Earn said while shaking her head looking at War who was already walking fast in front of them.

They went to the cafeteria after that, joining Off's table and War,Pack,Bonz and Prat also sat there. War let out a deep breath when saw Earn also sit there with them and stick with Yin since at the hall early.

"Yin, that's for you." She took out a cream puff from her bag and gave it to him.

"I want it tooo,"Bonz pouted his lips, making a cute face.

"'This is the last one. Sorryyy," she said and chuckled looking at Bonz's reaction.

"You can take it if you-"

Earn pinched Yin's waist before he couldn't finish his words.

"Eat Yin," she made a signal that War was watching them and Yin just ate the cream puff while his eyes were still locked at War to see his reaction.

"I want to buy food," War said and walked away from the table, showing his flat reaction as always.

"Awww this cream puff tastes so good. Where do you buy it?" Yin asked her.

"I made it," she raised her eyebrows proudly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I joined the cooking club yesterday."

"You also can join tomorrow if you want for one day," she said jokingly because he knows Yin won't join as it's exceptionally rare for a man to join a cooking club.