P.7 Isolation

"GASP!" You sat up fast, in the lit closet? It wasn't a lot of space but you looked around- seeing some chips and water on the side and some other can foods. "Hello!?" You yelled- no response. You tried to open the door but it didn't wanna budge. You pushed on it, maybe to break it down but it also didn't work either.. "Bf/n! Let me out!" You heard footsteps come close to the door, but didn't say not one word. "I-I know your there! Let me fucking out!" Then you heard distance footsteps, like he was walking away. You started to bang on the door, maybe to annoy him enough to let you out. "LET. ME. OUT!" As that didn't work also- you grabbed a can food and banged it on the door, it only made a dent- you couldn't even stretch in the closet- or lay down. The best thing you could do is sit or lean on the wall away from the shelf's. You came to realize that you REALLY didn't like tight spaces. "Okay- okay you got me! Now let me out!!" Minutes past.

"OKAY! Punishment over! LET ME OUT! I don't like it in here man!!"

Hour past...

"BF/N! LET ME OUT!!!"

more hours past-

And as you started to run out of food after a day in there- you anxiety was at its limit. Hyperventilating from the tight space and not having enough food to last another day. But- it didn't stop Bf/n from finishing his punishment with you. As you yelled, and banged for hours and hours. You started having a break down..."please...please let me out..." but..that didn't seem to help either. After just...7 days of being stuck in the closet and having to starve a couple times to make sure you wouldn't starve with the little food you had, finally you heard footsteps again. "Bf/n! P-please..let me out...please..." then- the door finally opened. From so many hours of being alone you just needed some interaction- even if it was..HIM. You hugged him...as he embraced you back. "Seems like someone missed me..~" his voice was calming but sinister- tears ran down your face as you hugged him tighter. "Don't..don't do that...e-ever again.." he'd rub your back and kissed your forehead. "Don't worry...I just needed you to see...how much I really love you..." you your voice hic as your tears still ran down your face "I-i..love you.." you couldn't believe what you just said- you...you don't- of course you don't but your body spatted out...but Bf/n...once he heard that sentence. He'd look straight at you with a huge smile and a blushed face. "Oh my DARLING!...I knew you loved me...oh I knew it I knew it!" He'd swing you around, and then carry you back to the couch. "Oh my love...finally you realize...we can be together forever...~" he'd kissed you once more- and you couldn't help but to place your hand on his cheek. Your mind...is damaged..but you still remembered- he's a murderer- you quickly stopped and leaned back. Breaking the kiss. "No- no not fucking today. You showed me love by forcing me in the closet for a week!? You let me starve!" He'd wine on your words and held you close, kissing your neck. You held his shoulder hissing at his deeds. "Calm down my darling...just relax.." relax? RELAX!? how could you relax...he's insane- and you knew i- he'd pull you closer. Making you lean forward on his chest to let him access more of your neck. You wince at him as he continued to kiss...your face turning red like before but...you leaned your head down, actually feeling some what at ease...you didn't...understand. "Y/n...I love you...so sweet..so beautiful...~" he'd whisper in your ear. You been here for so long...you started to just accept how this is now...how your life is gunna be- but. NO! No no no no! This isn't! There has to be some sort of loop hole...you sat up a bit looking at Bf/n face. His face would be red as yours, a wide smile and his dark eye liner. For the rest of that day. Y'all talked and got in some arguments here and there..