P.2.Date?

Sitting at the restaurant table, it was past the time scheduled. "I wonder if he forgot- Eh" you muttered but as you did you heard the bell of the door rang, meaning that someone came in. You turned to look- "oh, your here". He'd smile seeing you and walked over to sit on the other side.

You smiled also, seeing a little narrow box he brung

You smiled also, seeing a little narrow box he brung. "Ah uh- sorry about being so late, I just wanted to pick something up for the occasion." Occasion? You wasn't sure if he thought this was a date or not- you sorta just thought of it as just eating lunch with a buddy. He passed over the box and kept his smile on, awaiting for you to open it. You grabbed the box and slid it open, seeing a rose inside, still has it thorns and a sweet smell. "Oh! I..." you was in a lost of words, but your face said it all. Smiling with blush covering it. He analyzed your facial expressions and chuckled.

"I hope it's alright, nothing to special

"I hope it's alright, nothing to special." You smiled big, thinking of how sweet this was. Nobody else has ever gotten you flowers before. "No no this is alright- this is so sweet....thank you" his eyes fluttered at your words and he leaned his head on his chin, resting it. Both of y'all stared at each other for a second before you broke the silence. "So- what uh..what made you want to have lunch."
"Oh! I just thought it'll be lovey. I just uh..had my eyes on you for awhile and I see...your so stunning-" you laughed a bit at his words, making you blush a bit more. "Is that flirting?" He'd look at you with his eyes half open giving a sly grin. "Mmm...maybe, how couldn't I no-" he was cut off by your co worker coming over. "Heyyy y/n and uh- PFFT hold on hold on!" You glared a bit at him, realizing he's gunna clown this. "Are you having a date!? Wow I never would have thought." Bf/n would glare at the co worker then look at you, you had your head down in a shy manner. He took note, "no I'm not having a date- he's just my friend.." friend..? He smiled as he gotten 1 step closer now...but this friend zone didn't satisfy him...nor the manner of how this co worker was talking to you. "Mhm surrreeeee, have fun with your date~!" They laughed as they walked back to the front. "It's not a fucking date!!" You screamed at them, then placed your head on the table. "I...uh..you alright there?" Bf/n asked as he still tried to keep a smile on. "No...ima just- ima go. It was nice having lunch but they spoiled my appetite" you was leaving...Bf/n started to panic- he didn't expect this to happen. "O-oh! Wait wait. How about we walk down the side walk and talk?" You gotten up and walked by the door. "Nah- I might just go home- it was nice meeting up...bye Bf/n" you left him. He...he stood there at the table...

They ruined my chance...he thought.
I could have gotten with them...he thought.
I can't just let them slide...he thought
He talked to my y/n so..so horrible...he thought
I need to take...CARE OF T H I S...he thought.

As he gotten up, he waited for the co worker to head to the back before non suspiciously going in also...he slipped a knife out from the drawers in the kitchen and- well. When you called later for your co-worker. It just went to voice mail. But, of course. You didn't think much of it. Your mind was mostly on Bf/n. Maybe you'll call him later.