"Takashi, 214-year sentence, murder, fraud, tax-evasion..."

I continue to kill the prisoners, torturing a few that I really disliked and taking a couple breaks as well.

"The eighth prisoner has been killed, meaning you have won the match. You may enter the break room located on your left, or you may wait there until the next prisoner comes." I wonder if the message is automated? It would suck to have to say that line over and over.

"Libitina, 718-year sentence, murder." Only murder? They must of killed a lot of people.

"You must've took everyone else down pretty easily. It's only been about four hours after all." The prisoner mentioned.

"Less talking, more fighting." I respond. I'm bored!

"Quite impatient, aren't you? If you want to fight, attack me." The prisoner replies. Attack first? She's the second strongest, so she probably has some tricks up her sleeve.

"Scared?" The prisoner questions, obviously attempting to get in my head. I should be careful, she seems smarter than the other prisoners.

I charge at the prisoner, my fingernails now sharpened into claws. The prisoner seems to notice and grabs a dagger out of their sleeve. Not exactly what I meant by 'tricks up her sleeve'.

I stop running at the prisoner and use rhythm echo instead. "What the hell!?" The prisoner shouts. I use the moment of confusion to appear behind her, slicing her neck with my claws.

That's a shame, she was 'drop dead gorgeous' after all... Fuck! Now I'm making dad jokes! Also, I got blood on me, oof.

"The ninth prisoner has been killed, meaning you have won the match. You may enter the break room located on your left, or you may wait there until the next prisoner comes."

"I'm taking a break." I want to clean the blood off my hands.

"Alright, please enter the break room located on your left." I know where it's located, It's been said like ten times now!

I walk into the break room and immediately head for the sink. After I wash the blood of my hands, I grab some food and head back to the arena.

"Azrail, 1237-year sentence, many crimes including, murder, war crimes, arson." 1237!?

"Haa... I've been itching for a good fight.."

"War crimes? I don't care how long this takes just explain!" What did this guy do?

"You're an interesting one... Most people would've tried to run by now." He responds.

"Most people are weak. Now what fucking war crimes!?" Cmon! I need answers!

"Beat me in a fight and I'll tell you!" He shouts, speeding towards me. I quickly move my head to the right, dodging a punch aimed at my face. I jump back to the other side of the arena, throwing a dagger at him while in the air.

He catches the dagger, letting out a small laugh before stabbing the glowing bracelet on his wrist... I sense I just made a huge fucking mistake.

"Using Nen will be punished with death!" The examiner shouts from over the intercom.

"It won't matter! I'm going to be escaping today!" The prisoner shouts, still trying to get the bracelet off his wrist. The guards all start shooting at him, almost hitting me a couple times in the process.

The moment the bracelet hits the ground an insane amount of bloodlust was let out, stopping all the guards in their tracks.

"Ha? Why don't you seem to be affected by it?" The prisoner questions.

I have no idea what he's talking about, but payback. "I'll tell you why when you beat me in a fight." Karma's a bitch!

"Ha! I like you kid!" The prisoner shouts before running at me.

Lippo's POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That wasn't supposed to happen! If he escapes... I don't even want to imagine what'll happen to us! All the Hunters are off duty! So nobody here knows Nen!

Wait...

Shit! Hisoka wouldn't care!

No, wait!

Hisoka's dating Y/n! He'll save them!

"Hisoka! You're dating Y/n right!?" I say over the intercom.

"Hm?~ What's it to you?~" I need to speed this up!

"Y/n is fighting a prisoner who knows Nen! They'll die!" I shout, by the time I can blink, Hisoka is gone.

Word count: 1540

Fun Facts:

This idea was given to me by Allura_Aroma They've given me a lot of amazing ideas, so thank you!

Hisoka instantly ran in your direction when he heard you were in mortal danger! Now the real question is, should Hisoka get points in the 'Best Parent' chart for helping you?

Lippo, (The Examiner) knows that the chances of him surviving this is basically 0. If Hisoka dies, Azrail (The Prisoner) will kill him. If Azrail dies, Hisoka will kill him for letting
Y/n die. The only way to survive is if Y/n and Hisoka both survive, and even then it's likely that he dies.

Extra Fun Fact!

You may recall that in a game of Truth or Dare (Chapter 8) Chrollo asked if Y/n was a murderer, and Y/n answered with 'Nope!', Though actually being a murderer. Goes to show that they aren't as dumb as they pretend they are.

Extra Fun Fact!

The prisoners aren't, by any means, weak. The ninth prisoner was around the same level as 'Johness the dissector' (the prisoner Killua fought). Y/n is just on the same level as Killua, any normal person would've died.

A/n

I've never wrote fighting scenes before, so apologies if they suck!

Also do you all like the Fun Facts?