Chapter 7. Red Head

It has been a few weeks since I have come to this world. A lot of changes have taken place during this time. My relationship with Dad has become much better, I no longer hesitate to give him a kiss or hug him. I finally got my lost childhood. Lily and I have grown more closer. She has become my closest confident and a person whom I can always rely on. Gavyn is still formal and melancholy but he occasionally smiles when I crack a joke or do something silly.

In school, everyone was skeptical with my new attitude at first. They believed that I was faking it just to get attention. But now, most of them have become more amiable with me and no longer fear me as a bully.

There are still some people who despise me despite my best effort to be benign towards them. And fake rumours about me keep spreading, most of them about me being an attention seeker and trying to seduce the male lead. It really pisses me off sometimes. Why would I try and seek attention when all I want is to enjoy my life without any problems! I just don't know what's their problems!

But luckily, I have my biggest supporter and the greatest aid always by my side. During these weeks, April has become my bestest friend. We found out that we have so much things in common; both of us are crazy about bl novels, we both dislike crowded place and we love food more than any other thing. We truly are soulmates!

However to my great dismay, no matter how much I tried to avoid crossing path with the male lead, we have to share at least one classroom a day. Sometimes he would ignore me during the whole class like I'm some invisible person; not that I complain. Sometimes, he would keep throwing murderous glares at my back for the whole forty-five minutes, I can feel the shivers on my spine even now. What the freak! Is he bipolar or something!

At some point, it get so overwhelmingly infuriating that I'm desperate to rip off my hair from my scalp. He's driving me crazy! Wait! What if he's revenging me all this time! Yes it makes sense! He want to make my life so miserable to the extent that I'll end my own life! He's a true politician like his father. God I just wish for a happy normal life, why is it so hard!

"Ouch!" Her train of thoughts were interrupted when April cried when an empty paper can suddenly hit her head on the back. Even before turning, Zaina already knew who it would be.

"That's so rude of you Master Benji." Zaina angrily scolded him, her hand resting on her hip and the other one pointing at him. "Please apologize to April."

"Oh! It's her?" He replied nonchalantly, "I thought it's a thrashcan."

Yah! That nerve! This is the another headache of mine. This arrogant but deadly attractive red headed guy before us is Zedrek Benji or ZB, the number one delinquent and the trouble maker of the school. He's a nameless character like April. I can't recall any character who resembles him in the novel but in here, he's an insanely popular guy who has an innate talent of irritating the shit out of me.

I accidentally bumped on him on my first day. Since then, he has been annoying me for no apparent reason. I would have beaten him to death if not for his face! Damn it! I hate how he can be so attractive and annoying at the same time! Okay calm down. Calm down. Don't give him the pleasure of seeing you mad.

"Apologize to April right now." Her voice was stern.

"Hmph!" He scoffed, "Why should I apologise? It's her fault for looking like one."

"YOU..!"

"Zaina!" April tugged her arm. She shook her head, "It's okay. I don't feel any pain."

Zaina stared at her for a few seconds before finally sighing. "Okay."

"Oh! April!" She suddenly added, "Can you please pass me the red head over there so I can put it in the thrashcan?"

"Aw!" She then turned to Zed with a fake innocence, "I think I have mistaken you as a garbage."

She fabricated a smile, "But I guess I need not apologize since it's not my fault that you really look like one."

How you like that kid! Does it feel good to be defeated by your own word! Ho ho ho! His reaction is priceless! It's so satisfying to see his pissed off face! That's why they say don't mess with elders, kiddo.
.
.
.

Zaina linked her arms with April and walked away, smiling victoriously and then giggling like a little girl when April whispered something into her ear. Zed cocked a lopsided smile as he watched her keenly. Zaina Lu, you're full of surprises. He turned to the side to see a certain pair of cold red eyes glaring at him. His smile broadened. My my! This is gonna be so interesting.

*********************

Thankyou so much for this beautiful fanart MintyPastelly It's the same as what I pictured in my mind. But I can't draw so I can only see them in my mind. You can't imagine how happy I felt when I saw this. I can't help crying. 😭🤧

(Zaina and April) I'm so happy! Thankyou once again

(Zaina and April) I'm so happy! Thankyou once again.💜