Chapter 5. Male Lead

After giving doomsday matter many thoughts, I have eventually decided that I should apologize to everyone whom Zaina has offended. That'll be the best option, right?

Sigh! What can I do even if it's not the best? It's not like I can discuss the matter with anyone. Lily will think that I have gone crazy. Gavyn will get suspicious since he's smart. Dad will be overly worried for me. And I'm not familiar with anyone else and too lazy to think of any other way. Well, how hard it can be! Just say sorry and then you're done! Simple!..... Right?

Now my main focus is Niyol Alejandro, the lone heir to the Alejandro family, the number one hunk of the school, the main character of the novel and Zaina's crush, the president of the students council and the principal reason for the doom of the Villainess.

If I have to describe him, I'll say he's a blood red rose admist thousands of dark thorns. He's beautiful beyond words, but at the same time he's cold hearted and merciless. Unapproachable and can only be desired from afar. He's someone who wouldn't cry even if his birth mother dies in front of his eyes.

He abhorred the insolent and stubborn behaviour of Zaina and she further irked him with her constant pesterings despite his several refusals.

When he fell for the innocent and lovely character of the female lead, it instigated the envy of the Villainess. And his hatred for her got worse when Zaina began to harass the girl whom he love the most. But right now, the female lead have not made her debut apperance and I still have time to change his impression towards me.

"Yes I can do it!" Zaina clenched her fist and gave herself a decided nod, before lifting her hand and knocking on the wooden door of the office of the Student Council.

"Come in." A deep voice answered.

Whoa! His voice is so good! But why is this stupid heart thumping so fastly? Is it because of the original body? Maybe, it's because I'm nervous. This is the matter of life and death anyways!

She took a deep breath and pulled the knob before walking inside the office. Her jaw dropped internally the moment her eyes fell on the guy before her. Tall and slender, with hair as dark as the night and skin as pale as the snow, sharply crafted ruby eyes that could pierce through one's soul and a prominent jawline that added a masculine touch to his features.

Now I get it! Why Zaina was heed over heels for this man! God! This guy is a walking picturesque! He's freaking ethereal!.... Crap! I was busy drooling over him, I totally forgot my purpose!

He raised his head and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly in irritation when he saw her.

"Uh..I...." Shit! I forgot what to say!

"Lady Lu." He interrupted her, seemingly annoyed of whatever she was going to say.

"I don't have time for insignificant matters. If you have the least shame as a Lady, you'll probably want to leave ." He casted her a cold look, which would intimidate even the toughest soul.

Wow! That's rude! I know Zaina's really mean and she really annoys him but even though, he have no rights to speak to her like that! No matter if he's a main character or not!..... Hmph! Calm down. Calm down. Take a deep breath. He's the reason for your doom. You don't want to mess with him. Well Fuck it! I don't care anymore!

"I know time is precious for Master Niyol. I'm not here to waste it." She spoke formally which somewhat surprised him.

"I'm here to offer you my  apology for my past blunder and insolent behaviour." She bowed deeply. "I'm sorry if I have offended you in the past. Please excuse me."

She exited the room without sparing even a single glance towards his way. He remained standing on the same spot with a blank face, long after she had left, processing everything that had happened a minute ago. He was rendered quite speechless, never in his life had someone spoke to him like that. He clenched his fist as his eyes turned a darker shade of red.

~ 0 ~