"Speaking of which Airee and Mark are dating right?"

Heejin asked without looking at us, searching through the hangers in the section next to us.

"Yea Airee finally moved on from Hoseok and found her love." Lisa added.

"When is it my turn?" Yuri chuckled.

They took turns wearing the clothes they brought. It would've been like a stereotypical warm occasion of friends hyping up each other like highschool students before prom but this didn't move so smoothly. They each tried complimenting each other without seeming too immersed yet not too blunt. The whole situation seemed to be killing them from the inside.

Yuri couldn't forgive Heejin even if she wanted to.

There was always this thought she had- no matter who it was behind that cimmerian presence, who kept stalking her, hurting her, leaving her in that endless misery for months, she would never show any sort of sympathy for them. She remembers thinking she'd never forgive them and that she'd never talk or interact with them again.

Little did she expect it to be the girl closest to her, who always supported and loved her. Heejin had been aiming for Yuri since the start. No wonder she approached her out of everyone. At that time she was still introverted, unable to talk to people so Yuri was the one she always stuck with and also the person she betrayed the most without realizing the truth.

Sometimes things don't really change, you just never noticed them in their raw form.

"My daughter has finally become a grown up woman."

Her mother said in a soft, unintentionally dramatic tone making Yuri sigh.

"Eomma please don't cr-"

"She looks so beautiful, definately the paternal genetics."

Her dad exclaimed proudly causing her mom to look at him in disbelief. The doorbell rung, hitting Yuri with a wave of relief not wanting to engage in their upcoming argument.

She opened the door and saw Taehyung, dressed in a loose, dark grayish black shirt with patterns and well fit black jeans beneath it. On his fingers were a couple of rings making him seem ever more ethereal. He offered to drop her since she didn't know how to drive and she didn't want to go with Heejin. He then smirked at her, earning an unclear look from her.

"Omo Taehyung looks so handsome."

Her mom said from afar rushing towards him, telling him to come in.

"Yuri's boyfriend is here?"

"APPA HES NOT M-"

"Damn son looking fire."

Yuri rolled her eyes seeing Taehyung chuckling and nodding at her father's remarks. Yuri remembered the real reason he picked on her- he was envious of her family.

"Taehyung ah, could you take a pic of us three?"

'Wrong question mom' Yuri thought then looking at Taehyung who had a geniune smile on as if he didn't mind. It'd been 3 years. He was no longer affected by it all. Moreover he felt at home at Yuri's house with her family.

"Yuri where are your teeth?"

Yuri widened her eyes with a "leave me alone" look and flashed a smile showing all of her teeth. Taehyung took the pic and her dad chuckled finding him funny.

"Yuri go stand near Taehyung quick."

"Mom were getting la-"

"Quick quick!"