Chapter 27

"I do know them-" Puffy began before being cut off by Tommy, "HOW DO YOU KNOW DREAM AND DRISTA?!?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THEM??! WHY DO YOU KNOW THEM??!! WHO KNOWS THAT YOU KNOW TH-" Tommy said before getting a slap on the back of the head from Tubbo, "Let Puffy talk ya dumbass," Tommy pouted but stayed silent and Puffy chuckled, "Well I'm their father! Found them on an island when I was sailing the seas," Puffy smiled fondly st the memories, "I took them in and raised them, but then they wanted to see the world for themselves and we went our separate ways,"

"Woah! I thought they were demons who crawled out from the pits of hell this whole time!" Tubbo says genuinely, Tommy laughs. "You thought that this was a demon?!" Tommy asks, poking Dream. Dream's head opens up to reveal rows of tiny razor sharp teeth and bites Tommy's finger. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Tommy yelps as he pulls his finger away, which is now bleeding, "YOU'RE RIGHT TUBBO, THEY CAME STRAIGHT FROM HELL!! YOU DICKHEAD!!" Tommy yells at the small little creature.

Tubbo laughs at Tommy as Puffy puts a few bandaids on his finger. "That was fucking hilarious!" Tubbo says, wiping tears from his eyes.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I'm not dead :D sorry I was gone for so long lol

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎