xxx. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲

Start from the beginning

"A kiss with a nose?" he asked rather loudly.

"So, Jonathan, this means you're gonna have to, you know, take charge while i'm gone." Joyce cut in to get the full conversation out there before Jude could stress Corey out.

"Wait, what? What's going on?" Jonathan appeared like he'd just woken up. "Oh my god, when did Jude get here?"

"Oh my god." Will slapped his forehead.

"Your moms going to Alaska." Argyle whispered to him.

"You're going to Alaska?" his eyebrows shot up toward Joyce. "What's going on in Alaska?"

"Can I go or not?" Jude looked to Joyce again.

"What's an Eskimo!" Corey called out.

"The Britannicas are there." Argyle whispered to him again.

"The Britannicas?" he looked around confused once more.

"Jonathan, what is wrong with you?" Joyce seemed concerned and confused all at once.

"I think I know what's wrong with him." Murray adjusted his glasses on his nose.

"What's this nose kiss?" Corey looked at Jude odd.

"You rub your noses back and forth with each other for a few seconds. They call it an Eskimo kiss." Jude shook his head from across the table. "My mom use to do it before we stopped having a relationship. Fun times."

Mike put an arm around his chair with a pat to his back.

"We just had a super stressful day." Jonathan shook his head.

"This girl got shmacked in the head today at the roller rink." Argyle elaborated.

"Shmacked?" Murray questioned.

"One of those vicious skate attacks." Argyle agreed.

"A skate attack?" he still was looking for an explanation, about many things apparently.

"Yeah, but it wasn't an ice skate. It was...it was a plastic skate." Jonathan waved his hands slightly.

"No, it was, like, rubber." Argyle corrected.

"Rubber. Rubber." he agreed.

"You know what, i'm not sure." Argyle admitted. "Anyway, she looked like she's gonna be fine."

"She didn't look fine." Mike mocked as he looked down at his plate. Jude squeezed the bridge of his nose as El dropped her fork and scooted away from the chair.

"El, aren't you gonna finish your-" Joyce started, being cut off by El already storming away. "What is going on you guys?"

"I really wish I knew." Corey shook his head.

"No, no, I don't think anyone does." Jude let his nose go as he shook his head at Mike. "So unnecessary.•

"Okay, I, uh, I sense tension." Murray cleared his throat. "Is it the risotto? Everyone hates the risotto?"

"Absolutely not. No, it's incredible." Jonathan shook his head gently at him.

"This risotto is shmackin', dude." Argyle agreed with a nod.

"Still don't know who this is." Murray forced a laugh.

"I still don't know what an Eskimo is." Corey shook his head.

"Hey." Jude whispered as he peaked his head into Wills room that night. He threw Dracula at him. "One of my favorite books, I wanted you to have it."

"Oh." Will took it with a small look of confusion. "Thanks."