DEMON SLAYER OC

[BASIC INFORMATION]
Name: Hisoka Minamoto
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Nationality: Japanese
Age: 26
Height: 5'9
Weight: 169 lbs
Birthday: 2/8
Status: Alive

[PERSONAL INFORMATION]
Personality: A secretive male who is known for his kind nature and ability to disappear into the wind. He is very kind but can very mischievous.
Likes: Omelets, spicy things, when women feel comfortable around him because always respect women
Dislikes: Useless perverts, overly sweet things, the smell of cheap booze[at least get the good stuff if your gonna get completely wasted], Cheap booze in general.

[PROFESSIONAL STATUS]
Affliation: Demon Slayer Corps
Occupation: Demon Slayer , Bartender
Rank: Kinoe [had been offered a Hashira position but declined]
Breath Style: Omni breathing
– His breathing style looks like a technicolor, Ethereal dream. Playing tricks with the moon and sunlight. Though its best to beware, although it may look simply for aesthetics. It stands true to be one of the most dangerous styles invented.

[RELATIONSHIPS]
Relatives:
  – [Mother : Alive ] June Minamoto
  – [Father : Dead] Shin Minamoto
  – [Little Sister : Alive ] Ayako Minamoto
Friends:
  – Mitsuri Kanjiro
  – Tanjiro Kamado
  – Nezuko Kamado
  – Giyuu Tomioka
  – Inosuke Hasibara
  – Akaza (don't ask how this happened)
Rivals:
   – The Shinazugawa brothers
Enemies:
   – Muzan Kibutsuji
   – Demon's in general
   – The Upper and Lower Moons
Love Interest: Giyuu Tomioka

[NICHIRIN BLADE]
   –  An Ethiopian opal (the mineral) like sheen coats the sleek and smooth, clear blade.
   – The blade allegedly lost all its color when he got it, it becoming crystal clear like glass. Though it was far stronger than glass.
   – A painted white hand guard. Its design mimicking a four point rose compass with a band of metal surrounding it.

[BREATHING FORMS]
1.) JADE MIST - Taking the form of pale green mist along the blade it tints to look like shimmering Jadeite. This breathing form is a show to see in action as not only is it pretty, as it, much like how Jade has proven to be stronger than steel itself, enhances the blades durability ten-fold taking lower enemies out quickly.
2.) OPAQUE DREAM - In a stream of pure condensed white it delivers a strong and direct attack to the target in one area.
3.) IRON PEARL - This breathing technique is used for situations where you need to make quick, sharp turns but still need to deliver strong hits. Much like the roundness of a pearl the dream-like colors that flare up from the blade help guide the body and hide the blade within it.
4.) GLASS DESSERT - The Blade tints yellow with this breathing form. Where the blade slashes it leaves the victim's skin terribly dry, almost dessert dry, so it takes longer for demon to regenerate.
5.) ROSE THORN QUARTZ - The Blade spikes up like thorns and is a pale pink in color. It serrates the enemies skin and makes for a harsher, more painful cut. But it slows when it hits the skin so its not best for defeating a strong enemy quickly.
6.) SATIN SPARTAN -  Another white tinted attack. This form is like direct and harsh wind cutting in one single direction much like the 2nd Form. Though unlike the second form it directly coats the blade making for a stronger hit and a quicker slice.
7.) CHARRED QUARTZ - The once translucent and clear blade turns ash black and rumor says you can even smell smoke if you get close enough to it. For stealth, in the dark attacks this form is first class.  It says before using this form typically Hisoka heats the blade up with a lighter he carries making it red like magma. And we all know what happens to a heated Nichirin Blade.
8.) JAGGED TIGER - This is one of the few forms that gets extra flashy. An Orange color is what is form is, and it's great for fast, flexible, and strong movements all while being graceful. In fact the reason why is so flashy is because it take form of a huge tiger much like in some water breathing forms a dragon is formed.
9.) EMERALD MAIDEN - UNKNOWN
10.) RISING SUN - Another where Hisoka prefers to heat his blade before using, usually a finishing attack this is one of Hisoka's favorites. The blade turns to the color's of a rising sun in a ombré sort of way. One of his strongest forms yet by far, the blade makes fast and strong movements within a multitude of attacks. Getting faster and faster till the blade naturally heats itself up so Hisoka can deliver the final attack.

[TRIVIA]
[•] Rumors say he runs a secret moving tavern to gather information on demons without the demon corps help.
[•] His mother, who was an artisan and never used a sword in her life, used a lot of Ethiopian Opal in her work.
(•) He learned regular sword fighting from his father who was a retired samurai.
     (•) as a whole their are 1o breathing forms for the breathing technique. Each significantly more powerful than the last. No one knows if their is an 11th or 12th form
[•] Allegedly, No one knows why he turned down the hashira position.
[•] Jade, Pearl, Dessert Glass, Rose Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Satin Spar, Tigers Eye, and Sunstone are all the gemstones that inspired Hisoka's breathing forms.
       (•) While all his breathing techniques are certainly full of color their are most instances where their is only a change in blade and no actual 'breath form' can be seen like in water or sun breathing for instance. This makes his breathing technique largely underrated but all the more powerful when it comes to surprising the enemy.
        (•) allegedly Hisoka asked the swordsmen if they could put charms and seals within his blade and his Tsuka. And so they did, though only the blacksmiths and Hisoka know what they are.
[•] Hisoka and Sanemei took the final selection together as kids. During it Hisoka saved Sanemei not once, but twice. The two were good friends but eventually they had an argument that made them become bitter rivals.
[•] The tavern is actually moved around by a Kakushi named Shino and two unnamed others who are friends of Shino.
[•]  June Minamoto was obsessed with good luck. Her house always smelled of burning Incense, most commonly wisteria; All bedrooms had a dreamcatcher ; She grew clovers and other plants of luck in the garden ; A Maneki-neko was always in display in the living room and more.
[•] Misturi and Kocho have styled Hisoka's hair in a number of way's before.

[ Tributes — ]
  • Template made by — Camomile on Deviantart