Attempt at rescuing the wild man

Start from the beginning

Clem: We need to find Willy, he's the only one out of all of us who at least know how to craft stuff. Yes he only built bombs, but that's something more then any of us can say. Have Aasim assist him as well.

Violet: Clem you seem so serious about this for one person. I mean yea he saved Aj, but you have only known him for a day.

Clem: That may be true, but I sense something in him, something I've never felt for anyone else. Don't you dare say it's love, cause I don't feel love for anyone right now. He just seems like someone this place needs. He knows how to take care or himself, he gave us a good family laugh. The most any of us have ever had in a while. I just sense the pure gold in his heart, so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save him.

I had a very serious and determinated look on my face as I said this to Violet. She just nods her head and walks away. Then Louis come up to me.

Louis: So what happened?

Clem: Ask Violet. I'm really tired. It's been a long day. Goodnight Louis.

Louis: Goodnight Clem.

I go for a fist bump, but he just hugs me outta nowhere, not knowing what to do I awkwardly hug back. Clearing my throat to tell him to let go now. We back up from each other and Louis appears to be blushing and looks away embarrassingly.

Louis: Sorry about that Clem. I uhhhhhh. Goodnight! *Speedy Gonzalez his ass back up the watch tower*

Clem: .......... Oh jesus what is with Violet and Louis today? I need to find Aj. Hopefully he's waiting for me in our room.

I then walked to our room. (Forgot to mention that all the injuries that everyone suffered in season 4 they don't have any here. Louis has his tongue, Violet isint blind, and Clem has her leg. I found Aj waiting for me on the bed he rushes and hugs my legs the second he saw me enter the room.

Aj: I'm glade your ok Clem. Where's Y/N.

Clem: He-He might be away for a while Aj.

Aj: So you weren't able to get him back.

Clem: I tried Aj really I did, but Y/N has this shock device that was implanted on his heart, so if I was to try and save him it would put him at risk and possibly kill him. I didn't like it one bit leaving him behind, but theres nothing we can do right now, but wait and hope we have a plan to bring him back soon.

Aj: I hope so. I like him. He's silly, but he knows how to take care or himself. He made me laugh really hard with that silly dance of his.

I smile as I replay that memory in my head. See him so happy and free. I want to see that again. To see his happy face as he lives freely with us once again.

*Timeskip*
6 months later.

It's been 6 months and we finally have a plan to get Y/N out of that hellhole. We managed to use some of the supplies we had taken from the Delta in order to fix up a radio to hopefully use to contact Richmond. Since I have close friends there, I'm sure there willing to help. I just hope they are there to help. I've been searching through multiple stations for a while now until I finally get something.

Clem: Hello, anyone there? This is Clementine Marsh calling to Richmond.

???: Clementine???

I recognized this voice.

Clem: Javi is that you.

Javier: Oh my god it is you Clem!!!  Holy shit never thought I'd find you on the radio.

Clem: Neither did I. I figured you'd be too busy with running Richmond and all.

Javier: Last guy called in sick and I was free, so I decided to be on the radio.