"Oh, Aquila," her son pointed to the Pidegot on his back. "Majesty" he gestured to he Serperior lounging across the couch. "And Valkryie." He waved his hand towards the Gardevoir who was inspecting the walls with an astounded expression. "...wanted to join my team. So that's why they are here."

Inko hummed watching her son reach behind his head to give Pidegot a scratch on their head which made them screech happily. "And what did the professor say about you taking away three of the Pokémon on his site?"

"He said that it was okay and that it was their decision," Izuku answered, leaning on his heels and rocking forward and back. "Now I need to add more thread to the list, I need to make more friendship bracelets!"

Serperior snuffed from their place on the couch. Inko watched Izuku turn toward them, "Don't worry. I'll make yours with extra glitter."

Suddenly a loud crash came from outside of the house. With a yelp, Inko turned towards the door with Izuku rushing in front of her to protect her from whatever was outside. With a deep breath, he unlocked the door to see what was outside only to find a mass of green laying down underneath a tree.

"Snorlax?" Izuku asked. "How did you walk all the way from the site?"

Inko gazed at the lazy Pokémon who immediately started to nap away right outside of her house. "Snorlax from the Professor's site? How could that be?"

"He can roll pretty fast since he doesn't want to walk that much. But I don't know how I didn't hear him," Izuku replied honestly while Pidegot hopped from his back to explore the outside yard.

Inko sighed and glanced back inside her house, "Duplica, you might have to duplicate a lot of food in the near future. And I might need to call the Professor about the situation."

She looked back up to Snorlax only to see Bagon jumping off from the roof gain and landing right in Snorlax's stomach as a cushion.

She was happy that her son had made a lot of friends...

But she has a feeling that his number of Pokémon friends will never stop.

*

After getting all four of Izuku's new friends settled, Gran Torino arrived to watch over him. Gran Torino was a big help from Izuku's rambling about the training, but he was also a good babysitter when Toshinori wanted to take her out on evening dates.

The last date they went on was a little over two weeks ago when they had a picnic in the park right in the afternoon. There, she found her evening to be swept away when Toshinori had stumbled upon an injured Hakamo-o on the way back. The Pokémon had a lot of scaly plates on their dark gray body, but their body was covered in scratches that looked very painful. Inko ended up following him to the clinic to make sure the wild Pokémon was taken care of.

She stayed by his side, updating Gran Torino over the phone while everything took place in the clinic. And when they were all healed, they seemed reluctant to drift apart too far away from the tall blonde.

She remembers the way Toshinori smiled as he pet Hakamo-o gently on their head. "So what happens now?"

"I never strayed from my original six Pokémon on my team. I wanted to keep it simple and original like my previous master. But," Toshinori's expression grew softer as the Hakamo-o's tail shifted side to side. "I think it's time for a change."

And now, it was time for their next date. With a soft smile, she brushed off her skirt while Sorahiko and her son talked in hushed tones in the living room. Her Florges stood by her side throughout the time she spent on her hair and makeup as she got ready.